PDA

View Full Version : emulator help

muaythai
October 26th, 2005, 18:27
posted this yesterday but didnt pop up.
secret of mana2 (seiken detsu3) psp emulator problem. when ever i try to play it, all the letters are chopped in half. it looks like a wierd language til you look close. yes i have uo_snes, yes i downloaded the game from several different sites, yes its an emulator not a rom, everything else works great on it...the graphics are excellent. except i dont know what the @#$! any of the characters are saying. if you look closely you may be able to make out a word or two but other than that..... any help would be appreciated. check it out for yourselves and tell me what you make of it. email- [email protected]

xuphorz
October 26th, 2005, 22:54
try snestyl 0.2c, if it still screws up, then it's a emu prob, and not fixed yet

PSP_Newbie
October 26th, 2005, 23:09
try snestyl, as its much faster
or if you want to stay with the older not as fast snes9x (?) you gotta set something in graphics or display mode or something and it will fix it

Terial
October 27th, 2005, 00:42
Wasn't secret of Mana 2 one of those "rich text" games? I never had a SNES, nor do I play many SNES games (I'm going to move on to secret of Mana as soo as I beat FFVI on my PSP). but that is a strange problem... if i knew anything about programming, i would like to take a look at the source code for the emu to see waht causes that...

ataribob
October 27th, 2005, 02:45
posted this yesterday but didnt pop up.
secret of mana2 (seiken detsu3) psp emulator problem. when ever i try to play it, all the letters are chopped in half. it looks like a wierd language til you look close. yes i have uo_snes, yes i downloaded the game from several different sites, yes its an emulator not a rom, everything else works great on it...the graphics are excellent. except i dont know what the @#$! any of the characters are saying. if you look closely you may be able to make out a word or two but other than that..... any help would be appreciated. check it out for yourselves and tell me what you make of it. email- [email protected]

If your using Uno-9xsnes

push joypad to left =in settings change "Screen Size" to Full BL

That's a hires game and that will fix it