PDA

View Full Version : NEO-PSP 4in1 all-in-one pad

wraggster
October 26th, 2005, 22:47
NeoFlash let us know on IRC (efnet #emuholic) that he has upgraded the specs of the Neo-PSP 4in 1 pad, heres the specs:

we have upgraded the NEO-PSP 4in1 pad ,here is the new SPEC:

Memory functions:
* Uses any SONY MS to boot
* SD/MMC/CF/MicroDrive ALL-IN-ONE total solution, use them just like a standard SONY memory stick (it's one option)
* SD/MMC/CF/MicroDrive/MS auto detect and auto run, plug and play
* Supports up to 4GB memory size in PSP,and up to 32GB in PC
* Built-in PSP Ready/Busy/NULL, 3-state status indication
* Can exchange the data between PC and PSP through the standard PSP USB cable, supports SD/MMC/CF/MicroDrive/MS formatting on PSP directly

Battery functions:
* Use 4 pcs AA Ni-MH rechargable batteries or 4 pcs AA normal batteries for the PSP backup power
(it's one option,all batteries not included in the retail box)
* Built-in A.I. Ni-MH battery recharge system, full battery protection and fast full charge in 12 hours
* Built-in battery charging and the force full charge indication on LED display
* Built-in battery mode switch, can select the Ni-MH battery or normal battery
* Supports infinite Ni-MH battery capability (nowadays up to 3800MA/h X4)
* Multi DC power input, can use the PSP DC adaptor / car DC adaptor and PC USB cable to charge the batteries
* Supports the force full charge mode, can force full charge and doesn't matter how much battery power is available

PSP Pad functions:
* Anti-Shock
* Ergonomic design, you can play the PSP like a SONY PS2 joypad for a more familiar and comfortable gaming experience

PSP kickstand function:
* Built-in car mounting bracket, you can use the PSP in your car with a stable display
* Come with one extra fixup kit

Release time : Nov. 2005

vincesecuricor2005
October 26th, 2005, 23:19
it still looks horrible though i would even go as far as to say it looks worse than the hdd add on

slayer2psp
October 27th, 2005, 00:53
Whats It Going To Cost? im dumb i went to there site its going to cost 99.99 with out memory or 179.99 with 4gb. id like to see a real pic of it first looks like something i might want if its not that funky color i assume they will make it in black and white

vincesecuricor2005
October 27th, 2005, 01:04
179.99!!!!!!!!!! More than the hdd that sucks

slayer2psp
October 27th, 2005, 01:43
thats less im talking usa dollars the hdd is 200 this is half price with no memory

vincesecuricor2005
October 27th, 2005, 02:12
sorry should have read you location duh, which will you be going for?

slayer2psp
October 27th, 2005, 03:31
I work at a game store i was hoping we would get in the hdd we sell other datel products but there is no usa date yet my cost with the discount would be 160.00 usa dollars pretty good for 4gb but if we dont stock it. im thinking ill go the other way if it turns out to look half way decent i have a lot of mmc that i bought for my ngage would be cool to use on the psp

vincesecuricor2005
October 27th, 2005, 08:51
ah i never thought of that and my old ngage is broken i have three 512s but only one at a time would become very annoying