PDA

View Full Version : [SHELL]MACXT version 3

wraggster
August 4th, 2008, 15:50
News/release from luaacro (http://xtreamlua.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=4035)

Good morning or good evening all, since I already have a shell in preparation for the competition with TonySoad, MACXT there may be not involved, that is why I put it online tonight
Since version 2.1 there are quite a few novelties:

Fixed several bugs as the finder with the selector, when you walk in the finder (in Explorer ms) look the file name at the bottom to be on. You can launch eboots, music (square for an overview and to launch cross Itunes and play live music) images, you can copy, rename and delete files and read the information and create a folder
For the supression file I have introduced a system of trash to avoid any problem (you can drain)
there are additions to the system as macxt buttons more efficient and secondary level windows. Right-click the hard disk (round) and you can have several news on your ms
You have the time and date (it was time) for the time you just put the mouse over an hour you will: year, month and day
Updating software is not working for now but for the next version ...
In the System Preferences Options Police have not yet been established but the rest yes, in feeding more ...
Bug of the dock corrected, no problem ...
The application Adhoc does not work for the moment, but I leave that has sources who wants to work on if he ennvie
New version of iTunes, but the library system does not yet, demarrage it will analyze the files in ms0: / MUSIC and ms0: / PSP / MUSIC and post
Adding to full-screen mode in iPhoto (for me, bizous does not move)

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments