PDA

View Full Version : PSP Tube - Daily Motion Patch

wraggster
August 4th, 2008, 16:26
Those of you still using PSP Tube will be happy to hear a Daily Motion Patch (http://www.pspgen.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=7607&mode=&order=0&thold=0) has been released, heres the translated details:

PSPTube is a coded SofiyaCat utility that lets you look at videos on YouTube / Stage6 / Veoh / Dailymotion / Onsen and NicoNico from your PSP. Of course, a wireless functional on your PSP is essential for the proper functioning of the homebrew. Features such as backup videos and playlists are also available. It can also stream files radios (. ASX).

Recently, videos Dailymotion not walked more. Walar rewrote the file java script Dailymotion to make it compatible again.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Buddy4point0
August 4th, 2008, 17:29
Sweet.
I love PSP Tube.

djbrotherson
August 4th, 2008, 17:55
Can someone give a brief description list of what all these sites are about?? for example

Youtube = general vids
Redtube = pron
Stage6 = ???
Dailymotion = ???

anybody?

yakumo
August 4th, 2008, 18:56
Finally an update to PSP tube.

Dailymotion is Youtube + erotic able videos, not explicit pron.

Stage 6 dunno.

djbrotherson
August 4th, 2008, 19:24
Okay but what about the rest?

I think I seen "veoh" and some others that were on the last release

Do they all specialize in all different areas?

The only ones I know are youtube and redtube lol

AdamRav
August 4th, 2008, 21:10
Stage6 doesnt exist no more

it got shut down, that had all the latest movies and tv shows and stuff

On Monday, DivX Stage 6 – a popular video website and used to pirate a lot of videos, has decided to close it’s doors on Feb 28th. The site let users upload their favorite videos to share. Some of them were legal, home-made videos. Others were pirated movies and television series. You could watch them right there, or you could download them and watch them later – considering if you had installed the DivX codecs.

djbrotherson
August 4th, 2008, 21:49
That sucks but what are the rest of the sites psptube offers about ?

Eviltaco64
August 4th, 2008, 21:56
I know that Veoh is where a lot of people upload multiple episodes of Anime shows since they offered High-Quality video when YouTube looked/looks like shit.

AdamRav
August 4th, 2008, 22:17
the veoh script sucks now though

it needs updating

Eviltaco64
August 4th, 2008, 22:27
Ahhh, I remember Stage 6 now.
They had like, all the episodes of DBZ on there.
Curse the people that shut them down :(

djbrotherson
August 4th, 2008, 23:43
Does anybody wanna tell me the rest?

Onsen?
Amebavision?
Dailymotion?
FNN News?
6rooms?

ICE
August 6th, 2008, 06:09
I want a psptube with just Youtube, Dailymotion, maybe Veoh and less freezing on my slim PSP.

Anywho awesome release.

ragnaroks hero
August 7th, 2008, 00:56
am i able to watch videos now since i got this patch? all i have at the moment is a psp 2 go online! :(

kevintrooper
August 7th, 2008, 05:41
Can someone get me the current version of PSPtube