View Full Version : Castle Wars DS v0.9

wraggster
August 4th, 2008, 16:41
News/release from Cravesoft (http://www.dev-fr.org/index.php?topic=3636.msg33180;topicseen#new)

I introduced the remake on DS game flash Castle Wars, which is itself the remake of the game Ants by Miroslav Nemecek. At the root of these games is Arcomage which has already received a remake on DS, the aptly named Arcomage. In short, it is a clone of Arcomage.

Castle Wars DS

Presentation:
The goal is to be the first to construct a house of 100 floors, but it is also possible to win by destroying the enemy castle. Maps can be used to implement actions (construction, attack, ...). Your task is to decide which cards are most likely to lead you to victory. It is possible to get rid of a card at any time using the L trigger or R.

The button can start when you hand, access to a menu of options to adjust the volume of music, speed cards or leave the party.

Several game modes are available: the game solo against the IA, two on the same console, two in Wi-Fi and even IA vs. IA

History:
03/08/08 Version 0.9

Please let me know your comments if you find bugs. Having a single console, I nai could test mode Wi-Fi as an emulator. If a charitable soul could confirm that the game runs well in this mode him I would be very grateful. The next update is scheduled to take into account your comments.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments