PDA

View Full Version : N-Gage says “I’m not dead yet” with new fighting game “One”

wraggster
October 27th, 2005, 17:04
The N-Gage had a very rough launch (it’s already earned a place in many net compilations of product flops) and it has kind of languished in limbo since then: gamers don’t buy consoles that don’t have strong game lineups, and developers don’t develop for platforms that gamers don’t own.

So we’re not sure if these glowing reviews for the new fighter One indicates that the N-Gage has finally emerged from its cocoon or is emitting its final swan song. What we do know is that we love the thinking behind One’s multiplayer element: the goal of the game is to climb a worldwide multiplayer ladder to become—you guessed it—the One. What’s that work out to given the N-Gage’s sales? Like five other people you gotta beat?

Low blow, we know. But seriously: the game looks good and supposedly plays well too. Here two reviews:

Gamespot: “ONE’s gameplay is nothing short of stunning, even in a nascent stage of development…. ONE constitutes nothing short of a quantum leap for the N-Gage, graphically speaking.”
All About Symbian: “It pushes the N-Gage in terms of graphics, connectivity, scope and gives the gaming public a type of challenge that hasn’t really been seen before. Take away all the frills and novelty factors around the game and you still have an exceptional handheld beat-em-up game that can stand alongside the genre favourites.”

slayer2psp
November 4th, 2005, 16:04
ONE is awsome i cant believe how good the game looks full 3d arenas and 3d players very cool also high seize is a lot of fun the ngage is a sweet little phone if it wernt for the psp it would be the best hand held system out there movies games internet phone all for 100 us dollars the most underrated phone of all time

thesimpsoon
November 30th, 2005, 18:25
They says N-gage is dead butn-gage is a phone that you can play evertime,because new games comin,i also play" the one" it is very good game