PDA

View Full Version : HuE for PSP ver 0.62pre1 (PC Engine Emu for PSP)

wraggster
October 28th, 2005, 22:22
First with the Emulation News on PSP as you would expect from the Worlds Premier site for PSP Homebrew and Emulation, anyway onto the newest release from E (http://ameblo.jp/hue-e/) who has released both PC Engine and Nes Emulators for the PSP.

Todays release is an update to Hue which is now the best PC Engine emulator for the PSP, i cant tell you whats new at the moment but you can download below. I did change the original release froma 7zip file to a normal zip file as its much easier that way.

Download Here --> http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/huepsp.shtml

Our sister site Xbox Evolution has a zipfile of nearon 200 Homebrew/Public Domain roms for the PC Engine, download those here --> http://xbox-emulation.dcemu.co.uk/pcengine-roms.shtml

(If other sites want to use the collection then seek permission first and dont hotlink the files.)

vincesecuricor2005
October 29th, 2005, 01:13
what windows do you need for it?

miemt11
October 29th, 2005, 06:32
What are the change

vincesecuricor2005
October 29th, 2005, 11:03
these things sound cool but so so slow will they ever speed up?

SmashinGit
October 29th, 2005, 13:33
vincesecuricor2005 if you actually tried this emulator instead of just spamming the forums all the times you may actually find that this emulator is running full speed with sound and full screen with no apparent problems.

geise69
October 29th, 2005, 19:40
Well when kids hear PC-Engine they think PC computer. Anyway I tried this new release and I like the background image for the menu, however I can't get any of my cd games to play music. They all worked fine in .61. Some games now have graphics glitches like Air Buster that didn't before. I still have no idea what else is really new in this release. It's nice to see it's still being worked on though.

ataribob
October 29th, 2005, 20:28
vincesecuricor2005 if you actually tried this emulator instead of just spamming the forums all the times you may actually find that this emulator is running full speed with sound and full screen with no apparent problems.

Did you even try it yet!
If you hit the up It freezes
If you hit the Cancel it Freezes
YOu have to hit the OK to load the game right.
But there is no setting to change it and it's not full screen.

It suxs compaired the the other Pce emulator.

ataribob
October 29th, 2005, 20:39
PCE for PSP 0.7
You can get into settings and ajust it
Blows the socks off this one

So why did waggster say HuE for PSP ver 0.62pre1 this was the best one

iball
October 29th, 2005, 20:55
Ah, this brings back TG16 memories from when I played it as a teen many, many years ago. Original Bonk is back!

Virus
October 29th, 2005, 21:07
what kind of roms do you need. or i mean what is the file type EX. gameboy advance file type is .gba

ataribob
October 29th, 2005, 22:14
what kind of roms do you need. or i mean what is the file type EX. gameboy advance file type is .gba

The extension is .pce to the roms

Get PCE for PSP

Is the best one to use.

Don't know why he said this one was the best without trying it.

SmashinGit
October 29th, 2005, 23:14
ataribob, Yes it is fullscreen. If you where to try it you would notice by pressing the left shoulder, right shoulder and select will bring up the options screen. If you then goto the video option and select gpu(full) you get fullscreen, amazing that.

vincesecuricor2005
October 30th, 2005, 00:02
IS IT JUST ME OR IS THIS SMASHIN GIT FELLA A LITTLE BIT HARSH, ONE TOO MANY WEDGIES ON THE SCHOOL PLAYGROUND PERHAPS WHY IS IT THAT SOME PEOPLE JUST REFUSE TO BE CIVIL???, anyway i call for a truce?, no

nexus68
October 30th, 2005, 14:07

For the simple rom (not cd version) it's .pce

gpc510
November 14th, 2005, 05:09
is it possible to run lets say counter strike?? I coulda swore I saw something on the internet where a guy was playing counter strike on his psp (might of been photoshop)

geise69
November 15th, 2005, 13:11
For the love of God! It is a PC-ENGINE/Turbo Graphix 16 emulator. (which is a game console not a PC Computer) I'm sorry but this has been stated I don't know how many times.

ultros
November 15th, 2005, 14:59
For the love of God! It is a PC-ENGINE/Turbo Graphix 16 emulator. (which is a game console not a PC Computer) I'm sorry but this has been stated I don't know how many times.

you are in a PSP-forum. people here usually don't read previous posts ;)

jman420
November 18th, 2005, 04:34
come on people! its turbo duo emulator! not a Freekin computer, if you want counter strike download bohcs and install windows 98 on your psp and play it at 1 fps