PDA

View Full Version : PSP Hacking 101- Episode 7 - The PSPTrix

wraggster
October 29th, 2005, 10:48
The guys over at PSPHacking 101 (http://www.psphacking101.com/) have released a new video episode of their PSP hacking, heres what they say:

Pox AND Ragable (I was MIA) showing off PSP Radio and a simple Memory Stick to Duo adapter mod. We show you our process of using a 32MB Duo stick to create an adapter so your PSP can read regular Memory Sticks. It's a simple straight through connection and anyone with soldering skills and some basic equipment should be able to do this.

PSP Radio will let you stream music from any SHOUTCast server wherever your PSP can pick up WiFi. Included for this segment is a little education guide on IP addresses. This is in response to email Pox received after showing PSP VNC to control your PC. Keep in mind this segment is for people with little or no knowledge of basic networking concepts.

-Ragable

vincesecuricor2005
October 30th, 2005, 00:15
that mod looks way too fiddly for me, but these guys are great ive got all episodes except the first (if anyoneone has or knows where i can get it it would be well appreciated)