PDA

View Full Version : Five LittleBigPre-order bonuses, including Kratos Sackboy

Shrygue
August 6th, 2008, 20:28
via Joystiq (http://www.joystiq.com/2008/08/06/five-littlebigpre-order-bonuses-including-kratos-sackboy/)

The God of War himself will soon find himself under new employment as Super Awesome Sackboy Superstar. The official US PlayStation blog has revealed that there are plans for five separate LittleBigPlanet pre-order bonuses in North America, depending upon where you reserve the game (a key detail that has yet to be revealed). Here are the bonuses:

The Official "LittleBigPlanet Creator" MiniGuide by Brady Games
A LittleBigStickerBook, which is -- shocker -- a sticker book
LittleBigPouch, a burlap sack reportedly big enough to at least fit a copy of LBP
An exclusive Nariko (of Heavenly Sword fame) SackGirl
Exclusive Kratos (God of War) SackBoy

Sure, the exclusive SackPeople are nice, but we're willing to bet those will eventually arrive as premium downloadable content or recreated/shared via the LBP community. We'll take two pre-orders for the decidedly more tangible LittleBigPouch, wherever that reserve bonus may end up.

lmtlmt
August 8th, 2008, 04:54
to me the sackboy and sackgirl sound like a plush toy not an actual character?

Napalm-Death
August 8th, 2008, 14:16
to me the sackboy and sackgirl sound like a plush toy not an actual character?

If that Nariko sackgirl is a plush toy then I must find out where to preorder it at.

Accordion
August 8th, 2008, 14:36
Nariko and Kratos are downloadable costumes for pre-ordering.
However ,some replies on the blog seem to confirm Sack-boy toys, and a strong possibility of multiple themed variations or costume sets.

I need to start drawing some of my LGP ideas in time for release.

might be good to set up a DCEMU creative team as well, four player level building will be awesome !

lmtlmt
August 10th, 2008, 06:22
good idea