PDA

View Full Version : survey anyone?

fg-54
August 8th, 2008, 06:11
as some of you may know, i am currently unable to make reviews (due to the lack of a good pc, time, and some other things i need, pluss, i am out of the country, but i will be back soon) but that won't stop me from updating them! i am currently making individual surveys of individual reviews! this will help me understand what you guys like and dislike, they are very short and i try to make them fun, so far i have added surveys to: kirbi kanvas curse, gryostarr, and deffend you'r castle, i am working on my space invaders survey now, you can see a list of my reviews on my sig if you click "show" please take part in this surveys, they would halp me out alot :D and you got my thanks if you do;)

EDIT: i just added space invaders, and also, thanks whoever just took the kirby survey :)

PS: pleas be honest, i can take a few hits if the review was bad, that is what i made the survey for,so i can learn, and it is completly anonymus, there is no way for me to find out who took the survey, all i get are the results.