PDA

View Full Version : Rock Band teams with Crüe Fest adding new tracks to download catalog

JKKDARK
August 8th, 2008, 14:51
http://totalplaystation.com/ps3/news/7983

Mötley Crüe is on tour for Crüefest. So, of course, Rock Band will be releasing songs by bands on the tour in a 30 day sale where you can get each for a dollar. Songs include Mötley Crüe's “Face Down in the Dirt”, Buckcherry's “Rescue Me”, and Sixx:A.M. with “Life Is Beautiful”. The actual concert will, like the Rock Band tour, allow you to play the game as an opening act and meet with the stars themselves. And, what the hell, System of a Down will also have tracks for two bucks a pop, "B.Y.O.B" and "Toxicity".

I dunno if the Rock Band tour has the market cornered on people who want to be seen playing plastic instruments by the real McCoy, especially guys who have banged more women than you've known in your entire life. Still, I'm pretty excited for the SOAD songs, Toxicity in particular. I'd be more excited about the Sixx:A.M. song if I were into being serenaded with inspirational messages by a guy who once lapped up his own urine in front of Ozzy Osbourne, so there you go.