PDA

View Full Version : Wintendos version Métamorphose 2.0

wraggster
August 8th, 2008, 20:56
The Wintendos team (http://wintendos.olympe-network.com/News.php) have released version Métamorphose 2.0 of their Shell Like app for the Nintendo DS.

Heres the translated info:

08/08/08: And voila, WintenDoS version 2.0 is available metamorphosis, interface reconsidered, designs redone,'m nine, and then as promised, piti software mystery, I let you discover this small require innovation, I know, correctinos but some still on approach really something well.

08/08/08: Message to newseurs: warm your keyboard! Metamorphosis Wintendos version 2.0 is scheduled for tonight. This version contains new software that I kept, and I still graderais secret until the release tonight and a new interface and a setup wizard who began the first startup. Please do not shout across what is this software, let joy to others from décrouvrir themselves. Regarding the beta-test, I will still choose at random a beta-tester among my list pretty well stocked. I leave you till 20H to sign up if you still want to participate in this beta (see news oldest).
Of this, I let you wait till tonight impatiamment

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments