PDA

View Full Version : brain****DS

wraggster
August 10th, 2008, 01:18
News/release from chuckstudios (http://chuckstudios.com/index.php?p=brain****ds)

brain****DS is an interpreter of the brain**** esoteric programming language. The language consists of only 8 commands, but is a Turing-complete language. This implementation of language runs on a Nintendo DS. A brain**** "Hello World" program looks like this:
Code:
++++++++++[>+++++++>++++++++++>+++>+<<<<-]>++.>+.+++++++..+++.>++.<<+++++++++++++++.>.+++.------.--------.>+.>.

Features:

Implements 7 of the 8 brain**** commands (",", the input operator, is disabled due to the lack of a keyboard)

Uses 30,000 8-bit cells (the original implementation, and the most common)

DLDI compatible

File browser, so your programs can be anywhere on the card

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

sepro
August 10th, 2008, 11:08
hehe funny to see some did it ...

I thought it would be cool to make this too, but due to lack of time I never got around making it...

chuckstudios
August 11th, 2008, 21:01
Could you please change the link on my name to the proper name of the page? I can see people in my access log trying to access "brain****ds" instead of what it should be, and it leads them to a page with a flash animation saying "You are an idiot".

DanTheManMS
August 16th, 2008, 17:28
Perhaps the DCEmu filters are automatically applied and he can't change it to the correct url.