PDA

View Full Version : PSP Millionaire v1.01 (lua Game)

wraggster
November 2nd, 2005, 23:52
PSPMillionaire has updated his Who Wants to be a Millionaire game written in Lua for the PSP, heres whats new:

-Version 1.01 changes the way questions are chosen. Now, question answers are selected by using the arrow keys, followed by hitting the X button with the desired answer chosen.
-Includes all questions from Question Packs 1 & 2

Download Here --> http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/pspmillionaire.shtml

SmashinGit
November 3rd, 2005, 08:36
This is a very good game, me and my mates where playing this in the pub last night, definatley worth a download.

pspfr33k
November 3rd, 2005, 08:45
Still no button to pass :D

vincesecuricor2005
November 3rd, 2005, 10:43
that would totally destroy the game geezer u either get it right and win or wrong and lose

pspfr33k
November 3rd, 2005, 20:04
I don't know how this game is in real life in England/ America, but here in Holland you have the option to pass. You can pass above the 1000.....but here it is called Weekend Millionaires not Millionaire. Every single sound is the same in the game as here on TV, only the pass button is missing. That's why I said that, I didn't make that up.

vincesecuricor2005
November 4th, 2005, 11:08
oh weird in england u cannot pass sorry misunderstanding fella, i would suppose a lot more people win it over there though lol

spahar
November 4th, 2005, 12:10
Ι just tried the game, just fabulus. Great work, well done. What about a Trivial Pursuit Game??

vincesecuricor2005
November 4th, 2005, 12:18
qaulity never thought of that surely someone would make triv for the psp (oh the drunken christmas' gone by playing the thing with the inlaws)

pspfr33k
November 4th, 2005, 22:28
oh weird in england u cannot pass sorry misunderstanding fella, i would suppose a lot more people win it over there though lol

Np m8, but not many people quit after 2.000 or something. Everything below 1000 is playable without life line. The others above are more difficult. When they reach 64.000 they just guess an answer if they don't know, because they will always win 32.000 for sure. But it would be nice to have a pass button :D