PDA

View Full Version : DCEmu Members - Time For you to Make a Decision

wraggster
August 10th, 2008, 21:33
Hey all we have a decision and it includes you all more than anyone, basically the question is this, do you want all the forums in one long page on the forum Index.

What that means is that the page will be very long as we have quite a few forums, i do have other questions but this is the first one.

Ive setup a poll with a time limit on, please vote one way or the other.

After 3 days this news item will be moved away to the blog forum.

dejkirkby
August 10th, 2008, 21:58
I think they work well the way they are set out now.

myuusmeow
August 10th, 2008, 22:09
I don't really care. The only way I view DCEmu is from the portals, mainly the PSP one. Rarely will I go into the forums, only to find an old news post.

FOL
August 10th, 2008, 22:09
Please leave them as they are, it would be madness to scroll through them all.

ICE
August 10th, 2008, 22:47
I usually just hit view new posts anyways but I have a feeling that would be far too long.

Triv1um
August 10th, 2008, 23:01
I couldn't really care less.

JKKDARK
August 10th, 2008, 23:25
I don't know. I like how it is now.

mike_jmg
August 11th, 2008, 00:03
I like the forums the way they are now

____anders____
August 11th, 2008, 13:44
i like the forums just the way it is now:)

JKKDARK
August 11th, 2008, 14:46
There's a big difference in the votes now, so probably nothing is going to change :)

Eviltaco64
August 11th, 2008, 15:18
I like it the way it is, but I really dont care.

BL4Z3D247
August 11th, 2008, 15:54
i like it just the way it is, don't change it.

ExcruciationX
August 11th, 2008, 19:15
i like it just the way it is, don't change it.
/\ Dude! Long time no see!

As to the poll, what he said.

ZeakStarwind
August 11th, 2008, 19:17
I like it too also, but if it were possible... How about giving the users who are registered to have an option to change the news settings. You could make the main page to show either one news prior to the website you're currently on or changing it to that as you can see more news prior to multiple web pages into a single page in order to make it easier to see news on each different part of consoles and handhelds as columns rather than clicking on another page and becomes another window.

That's just my honest opinion but would be a great feature just as a user setting.

Emulation_Chief
August 11th, 2008, 20:27
Hello:

A good idea to keep the forums is a main page with links to the other forums. That would be easier for the server to work. I don't know if this approach is in use. I haven't enough time to check the addresses.