PDA

View Full Version : Microplay Offers A Different Kind Of Guarantee on used games...- Rumour

Aryn
August 11th, 2008, 06:27
Microplay, a video game store chain in Canada, is offering the following guarantee on used games:

"If you do not like the game, you can return it and get another one within 10 days."

You read that right, if you feel that the game is not good enough you are not stuck with it, just take it back the next day or weekend and get a better one.

I am not 100% sure about whether or not this claim is legitimate, I am only stating what the people at the store have told me. Perhaps one of the DCEmu mods in Canada could confirm it.

Eviltaco64
August 11th, 2008, 08:03
I could check it out.
There's a Microplay down the street from my house (in the United States)

Brainy142
August 11th, 2008, 15:57
I don't like z microplay (the one in newmarket creeps me out man) I know it sounds like I'm an 80's man but you dont get a good vibe man... At least in newmarket

eddiefonzarelli
March 3rd, 2009, 05:40
I'm not a DCemu MOD, but i work at my local Microplay in Ottawa, ontario. and i can confirm this.

However, whats not written here is: This promotion can only be used once, so if you get GTA4 and don't like it, and you exchange it for Dead Rising, you better make sure that you like Dead Rising.

Their are also coupons printed in a local magazine that could get you a used game of = or < value for free with purchase of a used game.

All used games come with a 90 day warranty. Refund for store credit only, ect ect blah blah blah

The march break is comming up so be on the lookout for the good ol' buy 2 get 1 free deal that we do every so often.(it used to be a permanent part of our used game sales)

Triv1um
March 3rd, 2009, 11:39
All my local "GAME"s and "Gamestations" used to do this for 14 days.

Then they stopped it because people were taking the piss with it.