November 5th, 2005, 19:04
im trying to use the school servers but i need a wep key any way to get past it
:confused:

iball
November 5th, 2005, 19:10
No.

Jdemon
November 8th, 2005, 15:19
Does your school allow you wireless access? If so they may give you an access key, but probably not for your PSP. They may alow it for laptops though.

Largo_W
November 15th, 2005, 08:07
Is there a good (in english please) homebrew browser for 1.5 PSP's ?

@thread Perhaps u also need a vpn client. I must use one if i want to use the university - wlan

finalfantesy
November 15th, 2005, 14:07
yeah its caled the tenchi no browser (or somthing like that tell me how to add an atachment and i will put it on another post) its not entirly in english but once you get past the wlan setup it will be in english

Diaz Ramiraz
November 15th, 2005, 14:56
:D What i did was get the browser from psp emulation news webpage and had no problemas! :D

arsenal007
January 1st, 2006, 02:05
tenchi is weird but gud

Produkt
January 1st, 2006, 03:05
As for keys... I can crap a WEP key in about 5 mins using kismet... WPA... I don't know much about getting those hammered...

(*nix users only, Knoppix :D, User must also have a wireless capable laptop)
http://www.remote-exploit.org go and download the appropriate version of Auditor.

Attempting an attack of this manner may be deamed Illegal in some states if not all of them... These tools were created to help network administrators secure their networks by testing flaws. it also helps you track down intruders... A remarkable wardriving tool :D

IndianCheese
January 6th, 2006, 00:01
Someone on this forum yelled at me about Tenchi...not mentioning any names...

finalfantesy
March 2nd, 2006, 14:42
i got kis met how do i use it pm me if you r worryed about getting in trouble for this conversation

kyle2194
March 5th, 2006, 19:18
Couldnt it be possible to make a 2.0 browser loader? All it has to do is call /vsh/module/netfront.prx and you can get that from a 2.0 dump. Mabye some dev could make a prx loader that could run it. It doesnt seem that hard.

IndianCheese
March 12th, 2006, 01:39
No. There is A LOT more that would need loaded. And besides--you can just use the firmware launcher.