PDA

View Full Version : Soul Calibur Vs Sonic Aventure

Darksaviour69
November 7th, 2005, 14:07
Soul Calibur (http://www.mobygames.com/game/dreamcast/soulcalibur)

Vs

Sonic Aventure (http://www.mobygames.com/game/dreamcast/sonic-adventure)

Mental2k
November 7th, 2005, 19:36
I truely enjoyed sonic, truely truely I did.

Darksaviour69
November 7th, 2005, 22:13
i enjoyed sonic adventure too and i was never any good at Soul Calibur, but Soul Calibur is a great game

beetroot bertie
November 8th, 2005, 00:10
Soul Calibur for me. It's one of the DC's crowning glories as far as I'm concerned.

Excellent post-pub fodder. I did enjoy Sonic too but the camera is off putting. Not that that's a fault unique to SA either, it seems to be a provlem with quite a few 3rd person type games.

plungmonies
November 8th, 2005, 11:59
soul calibur by a long shot.
As much as I love sonic games s.a was plagued with problems from the dodgy camera to random falling through the floor deaths, it was still fun but very frustrating.
Soul calibur on the other hand was a superbly polished experience that you would show your dc off to your freinds with....sublime stuff.

Cap'n 1time
November 8th, 2005, 19:50
I only played the DC Soul Calibur once.. and in the age when Tekken games on PS1 were concidered to have "awsome graphics" this.. was... unheard of. I will have to give Soul Calibur my vote.. But if it is anything like its button mashing sequal Soul Calibur 2 im going to feel guilty.

Mental2k
November 14th, 2005, 18:20
Its worse 1time

Gameholic
November 17th, 2005, 09:20
I adore SC but i stick with Sonic Adventure because it was my first DC game and still love every bit of it :p

SmashinGit
November 18th, 2005, 07:41
Yeah, this is a very difficult decision for me as well, but I will have to vote for Sonic Adventure. It really does have that 1 more go ingrediant and was the only game in my Dreamcast for months.

Darksaviour69
November 18th, 2005, 14:14
too late, the poll is closed, it REZ vs Ecco this week