PDA

View Full Version : Trouble running games.. any help?

malrak
November 10th, 2005, 03:34
I just got an M3adapter and have been trying to use some of the games and emulators on the site, but I can't seem to get any of them to work. Is there a nifty idiot's guide out there?

I tried running Missle Commands DS and the SnesDS emu. But I get nothing but a black screen.

When running Castlevania X via SnesDS, I actually get the title screen before the screen goes black. So its something at least.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

souLLy
November 10th, 2005, 12:09
SNES DS may not support that game, check to see if the homepage has a compatibility list

scrabbus
November 14th, 2005, 15:39
It doesnt, from what Ive tried there are a few games that work really well, but there are many of the later snes title that just will not work. There is a list isnt there??

Kraton
November 14th, 2005, 18:38
What is the best Adapter or Flashcard for NDS? I maybe buy M3 Perfect but i need more advices.

souLLy
November 14th, 2005, 21:53
What is the best Adapter or Flashcard for NDS? I maybe buy M3 Perfect but i need more advices.

It's difficult to give advice on this, as in general most people only ever use what they buy the first time and so have nothing to compare. I have a regular GBA flashcart as well as a PassMe, and for me it works fine and I'm more than happy with it. Perhaps here would be a good place for advice:

http://forum.gbadev.org/viewforum.php?f=19&sid=01ec62c81c478b9e004b814203ac6cd1

malrak
November 15th, 2005, 22:51
Anyone have a link to a list?

Thanks!