PDA

View Full Version : Super Smash Bros Rumble 4.5

wraggster
August 15th, 2008, 23:50
News via gxmod (http://mobiles.gx-mod.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=8148)

Small update game Super Smash Bros. Rumble for Nintendo DS.
In this new version, Donkey Kong is finally a character with whom you can play and a new level was added for more fun.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Epic Pie
August 16th, 2008, 03:30
yay, new stuffs :D

nightblade36
August 16th, 2008, 05:00
Eh... what happened to all the nice music? >_>

Aryn
August 16th, 2008, 06:55
I enjoyed playing this game, it reminded me of Smash GPSP but with more advanced levels (as in, not all blocks of various types). This game will be excellent once it is developed a bit farther.

Speaking of which, I would love to see a version of this game that is compatible with characters and levels from Smash GPSP. Doing so would motivate people who play this game to develop more levels and characters for it.

ds benjmin
August 16th, 2008, 18:09
The file size being only 3 megs means the music was obviously removed. And I also noticed some glitches on the donkykong level,one time I warped right through the floor!

chipan
August 16th, 2008, 18:28
I enjoyed playing this game, it reminded me of Smash GPSP but with more advanced levels (as in, not all blocks of various types). This game will be excellent once it is developed a bit farther.

Speaking of which, I would love to see a version of this game that is compatible with characters and levels from Smash GPSP. Doing so would motivate people who play this game to develop more levels and characters for it.
Smasgpsp came from smashgp, made for Gamepark consoles.

jimblob
August 24th, 2008, 17:13
every time i try to load it it says

wrong fat does that mean it has to go from fat16 to fat32 becuase if thats it it my super card cant do it

Prinplup 50
October 13th, 2008, 23:38
I am working on this game as a coder. !!!
We now have demo 5 wich has % charestors, Mario luigi shy guy mew two link toon link tails stafy and yoshi!

shubshub11
October 17th, 2008, 06:28
does it work on dstt

DSmanic!
October 18th, 2008, 22:21
it doesnt work period

BibleMan
December 19th, 2008, 05:41
I have TTDS, and the file will not seem to load. I have tried downloading Rumble from several sources, none of which worked.

Being a huge fan of the SSB series, I would really like to be able to play this, just to see how close the Homebrew games can come.

Whenever I try to run the file, it loads halfway, and then the little swirly thing (indicating that it is loading a file) stops, and it appears as though my game freezes. If someone could help me out, I'd really appreciate it.

And yes, I'll be checking this forum for an answer for a long time, so don't hesitate to respond if you see this 5 or 6 months later. ;)

Thanks!

B-Man

unknown123
May 19th, 2009, 05:10
Could you maybe place it in a Zip file? My computer has trouble reading .rar files. I don't know why, it just can't.
Thanks