PDA

View Full Version : CybBlade Dies of Cancer

wraggster
November 10th, 2005, 22:06
One of the team who gave the PSP Scene the ability to play Homebrew on the V1.5 PSP Firmware (via KXploit) has passed away today having lost his battle against Cancer.

What was posted at PSP-Dev (http://psp-dev.1emulation.com/)

"Today is a sad day for Scene, and specialy for us... Our founder, and the man who always was the heart of the group has deceased this morning because of a cancer that was his fight for months.
CybBlade, we will miss you, rest in peace my friend"

My heart and thoughts go out to the family of CybBlade at this extremely sad time and we thank him for his great work for our scene.

A truly sad day for the PSP Scene.

eretsua
November 10th, 2005, 22:29
:(

sad, sad, sad.

rmedtx
November 10th, 2005, 22:30
How Sad :(

Philip James
November 10th, 2005, 22:58
Very sad day, My thoughts go out to all his family.

vincesecuricor2005
November 10th, 2005, 23:41
R.I.P. To a god of the psp homebrew scene

WilDThraxter
November 11th, 2005, 00:45
many thanx to a man who put alot of effort into this scene, he will be greatly missed. :( my thorts to his family in this time of need. may you rest in peace.

parabolee
November 11th, 2005, 01:01
I am very sorry to hear that.

scarface350
November 11th, 2005, 03:08
I may not have knew what he looked like or knew him personally But without him NOTHING wouldve been possible for the 1.5 psp. whats sad was i never even thought of thanking him. My thoughts Reach out to his family. R.I.P CybBlade. You were the greatest of all of us... :(

Have fun in heaven dude. :rolleyes:

DrSarcasmo
November 11th, 2005, 05:05
Very sad news indeed...: (

Condolences to CybBlade's family and friends...

Thank you, CybBlade for your vision and sharing it with all of us...

Just too bloody sad...

DrSarcasmo

*o*
November 11th, 2005, 09:32
thankyou for your work and you will be missed and we will all miss you...

ArugulaZ
November 11th, 2005, 10:26
We lost a good one. CybBlade, thanks for everything.

JR

Cenn
November 11th, 2005, 16:53
sad to lose someone from the PSP scene.
my condolences.

Terial
November 11th, 2005, 17:44
god bless the man's soul.

thanks for making my summer SO much better by developing the 1.5 exploit.

really sad news to hear, i hate to think that such an amazing person has died. my heart goes out to the family and friends suffering their loss.
truly, as someone has said before, a god of the PSP scene

lquid
November 11th, 2005, 19:49
and more stupid flaming is now gone.

Cap'n 1time
November 11th, 2005, 19:50
**** you all bitches everyone who flames me is stupid....

You know, im not going to flame you. Im just curiouse if you were dropped on your head as a child. You have no sence of logic and rather than dislike you, i feel sorry for you. But I will report you in hopes you get banned, because your being a douche.

Death is part of life people, dont dramatize this please.

caythos
November 11th, 2005, 20:07
Death may be part of life, but that does not reduce the human sence of loss felt by those that remain behind. I never knew CybBlade but he gave me something anyway, my he be remembered for his achevements, that we could all be so lucky, and god let rest his soul.

plungmonies
November 11th, 2005, 20:10
wtf how can anyone disrespect the dead like that? honestly we are talking about a young man who has died from a horrible disease and left his wife on this earth alone.
This man did so much for this scene even though his lifeforce was slipping away so please have some respect. rest in peace.

PS:I would think that a small donation to a colon cancer fund in his honour would be a fitting way to repay this great young man and show that this great scene really did apprecciate all the work that he has done.
http://www.colorectal-cancer.net/individual.htm

PSPSteve
November 12th, 2005, 00:18
BIG Apologies!
These posts were not of my doing.
Let me Explain:
I have this website set as my homepage.
Today was Veteran's Day and Public School here in Florida have no school.
I go to a Private Catholic School so I did have school.
My Friend was over and since I had my options set as "Remember me when I log on"
it was automatically signed on.
He clicked on this thread and thought it would be funny to post those things on here.
I found this out because my friend at school goes on this website to check stuff, he told me at lunch that someone had posted for me. I was like "what the hell?"
I checked on this forum and registerd as lquid to bitc h back at my friend who was at my house posting this stuff. (Well that post got edited.)

In short:My Friend posted not me.

In relation to this thread, I really didn't know this guy died or what he did, but after reading this well I guess: RIP CybBlade.

Once again BIG Apologies.
--Steve