PDA

View Full Version : The Force Unleashed video dump may 'blow your mind'

wraggster
August 17th, 2008, 19:38
http://www.gametrailers.com/remote_wrap.php?mid=38410

We can only imagine how dejected you must feel right now, sitting at home with a tummy full of popcorn and a heart brimming with disappointment. Your friends and family inquire about the reason for your sorrows, until they notice the tear-soaked ticket stub for Star Wars: The Clone Wars lying on your dresser. No amount of playing with your highly collectible Mego Han Solo seems to help -- your infatuation with George Lucas' epic space opera is dwindling, flickering like a candle in the unforgiving wind.

Allow us to offer you this minor consolation -- a sextuplet of videos from Lucasarts' upcoming dark side frolic, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, via GameTrailers. The trailer above is one of the best pieces of media we've seen from the title, showing some familiar faces from the series and ... what's this? A romantic sub-plot? After the break, we've got five videos which apparently highlight one of the first levels from the game. Before pawning your collection of X-wings in protest, we highly suggest checking them out -- they might just rekindle your once unflappable Lucas-love.

http://www.joystiq.com/2008/08/16/the-force-unleashed-video-dump-may-blow-your-mind/

mike_jmg
August 17th, 2008, 20:37
May the Force blow your mind

This seems like a really great game, maybe this will get me to buy a ps3

Shadowblind
August 17th, 2008, 20:41
Hm, looks good. kind of like NG or GOW combat. Certainly a rent, maybe even a buy.

lampsta
August 17th, 2008, 20:52
im not a star wars fan but this game is lookin good!

wolfpack
August 17th, 2008, 23:32
If it gets good reviews

Then im buying :D

____anders____
August 18th, 2008, 15:37
daaamn that's cool

masterchief929
August 18th, 2008, 16:50
im buying it for the wii and my bro is buying it for the 360

kjetil1991
August 18th, 2008, 18:46
o_o Thats cool

basilb
August 19th, 2008, 16:07
I'd prefer a (good) Secret of Monkey Island sequel. Even a sequel to Outlaws would be ok.

masterchief929
August 19th, 2008, 17:07
i just can't stop watching thisvideo! its so cool!