PDA

View Full Version : Super Smash Bros PSP

wraggster
August 17th, 2008, 22:48
http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/8558/snap007fe5.png

News via pspgen (http://pspgen.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=1270732#1270732)

Hello everyone!

You know Mario Smash Bros., is not it? Unable to go near such a game!

But the only worry is that it's a game of the home side nintendo ... And everybody knows that Nintendo is the rival Sony, father of our formidable PSP!
Well, fortunately a certain Matkeupon had the idea of the code for psp!

Moreover, it is really very successful and very well done! Finally you find on your own ...

Some more info on homebrew:

**** Programming and gfx of the game by Matkeupon ****
**** Splashs gfs menu screens and by evildragon ****
**** gfx menu solarice ****

What's new, doctor?:
_25 Playable Characters
_7 Worlds
_3 Modes (multiplayer mode is not available)

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Safari Al
August 18th, 2008, 00:13
I'm a little lost, did he touch up the code a bit? I tried porting SmashgPsp to 3XX kernel a while ago, and due to some issue's loading characters, stopped. If someone could provide a changelog?

rocks44
August 18th, 2008, 01:17
do you need cfw?

Buddy4point0
August 18th, 2008, 02:11
I'm a little lost, did he touch up the code a bit? I tried porting SmashgPsp to 3XX kernel a while ago, and due to some issue's loading characters, stopped. If someone could provide a changelog?

I think it's a completely new game, written in lua.

do you need cfw?

yes

nooneishere
August 18th, 2008, 02:36
do you need cfw?

Probably, it's a homebrew app.

jedikevin20
August 18th, 2008, 04:10
looked into it and its the same game from years back. its smashgpsp .2b with some added chars that anyone can put on nowadays if you can find the program. Repackaged old homebrew. still cool and all but nothin different

Mr. Shizzy
August 18th, 2008, 07:29
looked into it and its the same game from years back. its smashgpsp .2b with some added chars that anyone can put on nowadays if you can find the program. Repackaged old homebrew. still cool and all but nothing different

Yeah, but the old version does not work in 3XX.
So it wouldn't run on PSP SLIM's without Time Machine installed.

This is a great release :thumbup:

Zack
August 18th, 2008, 08:23
No source code with the release.

If a game was made opensource to begin with you can't re-release it as closed source.

Man I am sick of people doing this :mad:

Note : They just linked to the original source code and didn't upload/submit there modified version.

sedkiller
August 18th, 2008, 12:59
They just made a news with a thread in theyr forum that had this homebrew and decided to rerelease it just so that new people on the hombrew scene can play it if they don't know it... but i think it's because they added 3.xx support or something.. and more char but you could get them anyway

vitorgatti
August 21st, 2008, 00:45
whoa, this homebrew is very cool... when it's going to have multiplayer support? can't wait to play this with my friends :D

shi-zhi-ming
September 8th, 2008, 06:13
do i download it by clicking or
by saving as?

acn010
September 8th, 2008, 08:15
must be a port I guess, I dont know but as much that I recognize that screenshot, it does look like smashgpsp..

Safari Al
September 8th, 2008, 11:48
it's not, he just added more characters, doesn't look like a modified source code at all

neim81094
March 4th, 2009, 22:26
does it have wifi support? and it wrks 4 version 4.02 m33-2 perfectly! kudos to whoever made this app
should make another on e with more graphics, and maybe some anime chars*

neim81094
March 4th, 2009, 22:30
its also like a mugen, just with a different way of health, its freakin awesome, nd if u don't already know the link to download more chars, sounds, and stageS IS HERE

http://www.gp32x.de/cgi-bin/cfiles.cgi?0,0,0,0,41,552

enjoy!

zairox
June 3rd, 2009, 22:47
ta chido we

waas
October 26th, 2012, 19:44
Please help me to download, I dont know how to do it.