PDA

View Full Version : PSP2TV @ Divineo USA

wraggster
November 11th, 2005, 09:49
http://www.divineo.com/divineo/images/products/zz-psp-2tv-s.jpg

Divineo USA (http://www.divineo.com/php/affstart.php?affcode=arboretum&prod=) have today posted that they have the PSP2TV adapter by Team Xtender in stock, for those that dont know what it is, heres a summary:

The PSP2TV first appears to be a simple docking/recharging station for your PSP, but it is much, much more! In fact with the PSP2TV, you will be able to play your PSP with any Playstation 2 controller on your TV. It is compatible with all TV's, and installation is done in less than 5 minutes ( er i dont think thats correct). PSP2TV is a must have for all hardcore gamers!

slayer2psp
November 11th, 2005, 16:49
divineo is a ripp off everything they sell you can find for less somewere else on the net

vincesecuricor2005
November 12th, 2005, 00:52
i agree they seem to add like a third of the price that lik-sang charge on to all their products wich kinda sucks

Zaibach333
November 12th, 2005, 01:53
just look on ebay when more people have it

vincesecuricor2005
November 12th, 2005, 02:05
could do (just watch the damn postage costs!)

Zaibach333
November 12th, 2005, 07:50
lol, have you gotten suckered!? yeah... I lost what I thought was a good deal once or twise by that

santana
November 12th, 2005, 10:30
….uuuuhhhhh……but why would I want to play with mine handheld PSP on the TV… this is a portable console… :confused:

vincesecuricor2005
November 12th, 2005, 12:24
ive asked the same question on a few threads but generally (and i must admit to some degree i agree) people play the psp just as much at home and some would like to use the ps2 controller that we all know and love (i did say generally right?)

Zaibach333
November 13th, 2005, 05:35
a portable device that plays on tv is more than a portable device, its now a quick transport for movies under a file format that wont need the decompression of a cd or the rendering through a pc. and for those games that you only want to buy one copy of and you decided to buy the umd version, you can still play it at home with your ps2 controller.

I dont see the problem in it. it's just another convenience the psp will have to offer.

people should really stop bitching about how it's useless (cause it's not)

vincesecuricor2005
November 13th, 2005, 17:56
lets just call it marmite.............sorted