PDA

View Full Version : One Really Defective PSP!

Virus
November 12th, 2005, 23:21
it all started on friday when my cousin got his psp from FRY's. he brought his psp to his room and i helped him open it. i was excited becuse i know its a version 2.50 and i wanted to see the new stuff for it. when we finally got the battery and memoery card in, we turned it on. unlike other psp's which say sony entertainment when you turn it on, it instead showed this rainbow matrix. then it showed this curupted data screen. we were confused and restarted the psp. this time everything went normal except the when we tryed to open the sample disk, it said could not open with this string code which i dont rember, i think it went somthing like 600539888. he was cousin was upset but i was pretty fasinated. we went to the systems settings to see the firm ware and it didnt say 2.50 nor 2.00 or anyother number. it istead was a blank space. i had my coded arms game with me with the 1.50 update, and we saw that it poped up next to the umb game, we installed it and it worked, restarted and the psp was back to normal... what ever happend to the psp when we first got it could of been a psp which had no firmware installed or somthing. this may of made it easy to get the 1.0 firmware but the 1.50 is better, but mybe something else could of been found out if a coder looked ta this thing beacuse i never heard of this happening befor...

this 100% true, you can belive me or not. but that was one fun friday!

Virus
November 13th, 2005, 02:08
dam i should of took pictures.....

10shu
November 13th, 2005, 16:36
dam i should of took pictures.....

yeah... i feel the same with my alien abduction story :D ;)