PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Is Hitting 22nd Of November Are Ready!

Ezra12
November 14th, 2005, 19:38
About two weeks ago I was testing out the new Xbox 360 in Ebgames down here in Orillia Ont. My dream came true on a thursday when me and my buddies went to the mall to eat breakfest and saw the xbox 360 just sitting there. So after we ate we went and tested out the 360. Man was it ever a sweet system, the game they had on there was CALL OF DUTY 2 for the 360. When playing this game on the Samsung LCD TV it was like a dream come true. Everything you ever wanted to have was there, surround sound and and much much more. The game was wonderfully brought to life in 360 it made our eyes open up in amazement to see what it really does. But for along time now Microsoft said they were going to redifine the way we think and play the games, but it turns out that they went in the inbetween section of the conoles. The interactions between the game Call Of Duty 2 were not that good, because they mostly went after the graphics and the gameplay. Most of the interactions in the game felt like I was playing Call Of Duty on the original xbox with better graphics and gameplay. Don't get me wrong the game is sweet with the graphincs and gameplay but when you really look at it your just playing a game with graphics and gameplay and no interactions