PDA

View Full Version : PSP-3000 rant

mike_jmg
August 20th, 2008, 23:14
Stupid sony mother****ers sons of bitches:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I know I said I wouldn't care about PSP-3000 but this really pisses me off, I thought it would be pretty much the same with some new stupid button but then I see this

"PSP-3000 has an enhanced LCD screen that will increase intensity and the number of colours that can be displayed – and is easier to view in natural light."

That's the one killer improvement that just made me mad. The damn glare is soooo annoying and they finally come up with something to reduce it, give me a break, I just finally got my slim last month, This is bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Triv1um
August 20th, 2008, 23:40
Things get upgraded.

You should consider this before making a purchase, you should know what sony are like.

ICE
August 21st, 2008, 00:21
I play outside all the time.. I just use a plugin that lets me turn the brightness up way higher. No big deal.

Accordion
August 21st, 2008, 01:06
you know, there is a chance that the anti glare is part of the case…*which would mean you could simply buy the new frontplate.

type_theEND
August 21st, 2008, 02:21
Things get upgraded.

You should consider this before making a purchase, you should know what every successful company are like.
Fixed.
Also, PSP-1000 FTW =D

mike_jmg
August 21st, 2008, 04:32
I play outside all the time.. I just use a plugin that lets me turn the brightness up way higher. No big deal.

would you mind telling me wich plugin??

ICE
August 21st, 2008, 05:18
Its called firmware extender or something like that. I would tell you for sure but my psp is sitting in standby, charging in the 4th quarter of a game of Madden.

It does screenshots, cpu frequency, usb, brightness and some other stuff.

pibs
August 21st, 2008, 05:32
or u could just get the brightness.prx if you dont need the rest of the stuff. I remember having it upon release of it and it works well.

I thought that plugin came pre installed with the new firmwares?

mike_jmg
August 21st, 2008, 06:44
Thanks, I'll give it a try

musicfreak00
August 21st, 2008, 21:21
The screen is worth however much the PSP-3000 costs Where did you get this info anyway?

Calleh
September 4th, 2008, 20:02
http://www.gadgetino.com/product.php?productid=16560&cat=364&page=1
There.
That's your problem sorted.
:P

Wally
September 4th, 2008, 23:04
I'd be careful what you say, the slim has a lot more features than what we know about..

Wally

Haisook
September 22nd, 2008, 15:04
Well, no need to be mad. I bought my slim a few days ago although I knew about the 3000. Why wait and why take the risk of not being able to run CFW for months?

As to the glare thing, it's only the faceplate they changed. The LCD itself does not glare in the first place. So I'm sure there will be such unofficial glare-free facepates for PSP-2000 should you wish to buy.