PDA

View Full Version : Every ExteNDS v1.0

wraggster
August 22nd, 2008, 15:55
News via playeradvance (http://playeradvance.org/forum/showthread.php?p=197722#post197722)

After more than a year without new Goldohulk offers us an update to its port Every Extends, a game psychodélique with great explosion, love, hatred, and super high score. A very good opportunity for (re) discover this masterly title, the achievement impeccable.

In this regard, it is now possible to compare their results with his colleagues on the Internet to see who has the largest. And the holder of the title is currently 2,342,950. A courageous to dislodge?

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

zzt
August 22nd, 2008, 22:36
WOW, this is unexpected! I thought that this might never be completed, but now that it has it rocks! Plays just like the psp version, just with one level, but at least it keeps highscore and you can upload to wifi, keep up the awesome work. :thumbup:

rememberthe8bit
August 23rd, 2008, 04:49
My life is over. I'm going to sit in a basement for the next few years playing this game. Bye y'all!

I never expected this to be updated, let alone in such a massive way.

Fireblend
August 25th, 2008, 02:02
Awesome! Wanted to try the old version a few weeks ago but couldn't find one single working download, great to know it was in development all this time and here's hoping for future updated versions :D

Also I just got the 2nd position on the world rankings! The Wi-Fi features blow my mind, this is truly one great piece of homebrew!