PDA

View Full Version : Sony PSP Giga Pack in stock and shipping within 24 hours -in Jet Black & White

wraggster
November 17th, 2005, 17:30
News from Lik Sang (http://www.lik-sang.com/news.php?artc=3731&lsaid=219793)

The special holiday promotional packs from Sony have arrived to our warehouse yesterday evening. We are in the process of shipping all preorders, but we of course have much more stock for all new purchases. In fact, we have good stock of all things Sony PSP right now, from Standard Pack to Giga Pack, and of course some Value Packs too, be it in Jet Black or Ceramic White.

The PSP Giga Pack is the latest arrival in the family and includes a few additional goodies that were not bundled neither with the Standard Pack nor the Value Pack earlier: you get a Sony 1GB Memory Stick Duo card instead of 32mb, a Sony PSP Stand, a USB Cable, a Cleaning Cloth, plus the PSP Console in either Black or the Japan only White, Headphones, a Remote Control, Soft Carry Case, AC Adapter (100V - 240V, 50/60Hz, works worldwide) and a battery pack. The Giga Packs come with Firmware 2.50

At the same time, Sony has overhauled the software line-up available in Japan, first of all by launching the Talkman (translator between English, Korean, Mandarine and Japanese), but also by re-releasing dozens of the biggest hits from last year at a budget price. From today on, big names like Ridge Racers, Metal Gear Acid, Minna no Golf or Lumines are shipping for only US$ 34.90, under the label "Best Version".

ShaWiz
November 17th, 2005, 20:26
Its out already an the firmware is 2.00 an it comes with a cradle to hold the psp. I know cause i just downgraded my sisters yesterday when she bought it from EB over here in NY. Just to let u know it doesn't come with a strap, i don't know why? but i guess since they give u a cradle they decide to not give the strap 1

-LO-LEADER1
November 18th, 2005, 22:12
Probably