PDA

View Full Version : soul calibur 4 or virtua fghter 5?

fg-54
August 23rd, 2008, 17:33
wich one should i buy? virtua fighter 5 has better fighting mechanics, better graphics and it is cheaper, but soul calibur 4 has a better character creation, more characters, and it has yoda in it.(also has hot chicks :P)

Malksta
August 23rd, 2008, 17:36
Soul 4, for the bewbs.

JKKDARK
August 23rd, 2008, 17:47
I would go with Virtua Fighter, but that's because fanboysm.

jonezybaby
August 23rd, 2008, 21:50
ive never played soul caliber 4 but i think virtua fighter 5 sucks ass!

beetroot bertie
August 24th, 2008, 10:37
I think you'd probably enjoy either. I personally prefer Soul Calibur 4 because I really enjoyed the first one on the Dreamcast and feel more comfortable with the mechanics. It's less technical to play but if you learn the characters moves you can play it techinically without button mashing (something I still resort to :D ). As for the graphics I wouldn't say SC4 has worse graphics than VF5. Both look pretty sweet to me and SC4 has more variety in the character designs, especially with the new character creation tools. Maybe get both or just get one and buy an arcade stick with the remaining money.

I'm not sure which platform you're on but if you have a 360, there's a SC4 demo up on XBL now and I'd imagine there's a VF4 one too.

fg-54
August 24th, 2008, 17:28
i have a 360 and played both demos, i enjoy vf5 more, but sc4 has more characters, the hot chicks, and starwars which makes up for it.