PDA

View Full Version : Wii Fit changed my life: One man’s moving story

wraggster
August 23rd, 2008, 20:34
This past Spring, Robert Yunger of Dayton was facing a very grim prognosis from his doctor.

“He told me I was going to die if I didn’t lose weight and take better care of myself,” said Yunger. “He put me on a strict diet of strained fruits and vegetables, which I stuck to for about 3 hours. The temptation of living 30 feet from a McDonald’s was just too much.”

That’s when Yunger discovered Wii Fit. Read his heroic story after the jump.

“I bought the damn thing on a whim, thinking if it sucked I would just use it as a TV tray. Little did I know it would turn my whole life around.”

Yunger is one of millions who have already discovered the exercise craze known as Wii Fit. The Nintendo peripheral device attaches to the Nintendo Wii, and challenges players to lose weight by leaning ever so slightly from left to right.

“I was at exactly 400 pounds when I started 3 months ago,” said Yunger. “Now I’m down to 399 and doing great! Soon I’ll get below the weight limit for these things and I can stop using two of them to distribute the load

http://sarcasticgamer.com/wp/index.php/2008/08/wii-fit-changed-my-life-one-mans-moving-story.html

vicious1988
August 23rd, 2008, 21:04
Wait, what? He lost 1 pound in 3 months.

*pre-post edit*
Lol, just noticed.

elk1007
August 23rd, 2008, 22:18
This thread topic is fail.