PDA

View Full Version : Souko & Kuttuke

wraggster
August 24th, 2008, 12:25
Ok we have 2 PS3 BD-J releases by the coder who brought us PS3Filer - the first Emulator for the PS3, now i dont have time to test both of these releases but a quick google tells me that Souko is a Sokoban game for the PS3 and i cant get anything on Kuttuke.

Needless to say try both games and let me know via comments what both games are.

Translation engines arent working on the readmes either :P

Download Both files via Comments and post what they are :)

Mc_Logical
August 24th, 2008, 16:38
Ill try em later, I can't wait to see if sum1 does snes or rmegadrive, if NES is possible then other emulators will be, but yeah! give coders time

wraggster
August 24th, 2008, 16:56
well once a real breakthrough comes for homebrew then the PS3 should be able to emulate the PS2 (already does via sonys own emulation), N64 and even Dreamcast, whether it is powerful enough to emulate xbox and gamecube remains tio be seen

Mc_Logical
August 24th, 2008, 17:34
well once a real breakthrough comes for homebrew then the PS3 should be able to emulate the PS2 (already does via sonys own emulation), N64 and even Dreamcast, whether it is powerful enough to emulate xbox and gamecube remains tio be seen

Yeah! when the ps3 gets fully cracked, but could BD-j handle 3D? I hope so, and man mario nes etc on hd is mental lol yea u can hook up pc to a hd, but emulation from ps3 seems more simplified

feddon
August 24th, 2008, 19:03
Im hoping that ps2 emus will come out because ive always resented my PS3 not having any ps2 playback. only really interested in what the wii cant already do.