PDA

View Full Version : I'm afraid I have to leave.

Eviltaco64
August 24th, 2008, 19:21
The days of me being on the DCEmu forums and IRC Channel all the time are sadly over now (with today being the last day for it).

Now that I'm going back to school, I have to focus on my work. Last year, I was slacking, and started falling behind (by my standards), and it didnt help that I'd go on the internet once I came home and not even think about homework until very late at night.

One of my teachers told me that if I do some extra Science and English-related work, that I can graduate a year early, which has actually been my goal since the 7th Grade.

Believe me, this site is great, it has it's problems, but those problems have never stopped me from posting here (except for that time when we couldnt even post :p). I'll come around every now and then, especially weekends, but I really need to focus on school this year. That way I can graduate next year :D. I've made a lot of friends here (some that sadly dont even post here anymore) and dont want to just leave.

Believe me, if I have anything important going on, I'll come and post what's going on here, if I mod any more consoles, I'll post about it here :D.

So, I'd like to thank everyone I talked to on this site, be it people I've fought with, argued with, debated with, helped, asked for help from, or just talked to in general.

I'd also like to thank acn010, Buddy4Point0, ExcruciationX, DarthPaul/Xulap, JKKDARK, the JKKDARK fanclub, the VIP section of the JKKDARK fanclub (which I really NEED to get into!), ninja9393, pibs, bah, Shadowblind, kcajblue, ICE, quzar, BlueCrab, Triv1um, dejkirkby, shadowprophet, Sonicboy_101, PSPdemon, Wally, and Napalm-Death for just being around to talk to.

And if I'm forgetting anyone, yell or make a sad face or something and you'll be added to the list.

I'd also like to thank the DCEmu mods, admins, newsposters, and other staff for helping to keep the site under control or bringing the site news and homebrew updates, and I think I'm on good terms with most of the staff (although, I've never really talked to gunntimms, wraggster, or souLLy that much or at all :/).

So for now, I bid you farewell, but fear not! I will return...

Yours truly,
Eviltaco64

Napalm-Death
August 24th, 2008, 19:45
School... I'm glad that you're taking school seriously (even if it means leaving DCEMU!). DCEmu will always be here, so don't forget that; just keep doing your schoolwork and the time will fly.

Thanks for mentioning me. :P

See ya!

Shadowblind
August 24th, 2008, 19:49
its good to see that your not getting sucked into the internet like some people do. Always remember that real life is more important then online life. But in any case, we'll miss ya dude. :(

There goes yet another good member.

Sonicboy 101
August 24th, 2008, 19:54
I couldn't leave the internet. It's like internet has taken me over. Soon enough, I'll be in the internet!!!

Well, my mum always said if you use it too often, you'll be one :D

See you around, Mike.

JKKDARK
August 24th, 2008, 19:56
Good luck at the school, dude.

acn010
August 24th, 2008, 20:06
dont say that your gonna leave, look at me, im a member since 2005 and im still here, I was then in high school.. now done with school work is the only thing that's holding me back.. just come by whenever you can..

acn010

Eviltaco64
August 24th, 2008, 20:13
School... I'm glad that you're taking school seriously (even if it means leaving DCEMU!). DCEmu will always be here, so don't forget that; just keep doing your schoolwork and the time will fly.

Thanks for mentioning me. :P

See ya!

Yeah, I think that after 11 years of hating school, it's time to take it more seriously and get out early :rofl:.

its good to see that your not getting sucked into the internet like some people do. Always remember that real life is more important then online life. But in any case, we'll miss ya dude.

I'm not leaving the internet, just trying to avoid it as much as possible (which is damn hard ro do).

I couldn't leave the internet. It's like internet has taken me over. Soon enough, I'll be in the internet!!!

Well, my mum always said if you use it too often, you'll be one :D

See you around, Mike.

Oh, Tom! Soon you will be the internets!
And then you can control it with your 1337 powers.

Good luck at the school, dude.

Thanks a lot! I need to concentrate without being threatened :rofl:

dont say that your gonna leave, look at me, im a member since 2005 and im still here, I was then in high school.. now done with school work is the only thing that's holding me back.. just come by whenever you can..

acn010

I couldnt leave forever, I'm saying that I cant be here everyday. If Im off or on vacation, I'll be a posting machine!

dejkirkby
August 24th, 2008, 20:26
Good luck man!
Hope you do graduate a year early!
You didn't put me on your list though! :(

Eviltaco64
August 24th, 2008, 21:00
Good luck man!
Hope you do graduate a year early!
You didn't put me on your list though! :(

You're there now, any you're name's bold.

ICE
August 24th, 2008, 21:35
Good luck and all that stuff.

Triv1um
August 24th, 2008, 21:35
Good luck with your studies and stuff dude.

Do well and it will pay off.

Take care.

wolfpack
August 24th, 2008, 22:14
we'll miss ya

sucks you gotta go

DCEmu is always open for ya :)

V3N0M
August 24th, 2008, 23:19
Best of luck! I start college tomorrow!

____anders____
August 24th, 2008, 23:45
have a great (or not xD) last year at school :)

i just started my last year this thursday, then i'm off to work, can't wait to become a really awesome welder :D

welding is fun, i'm one of the best in my class :thumbup:

rageteam1000
August 25th, 2008, 05:39
good for you. see you around. good luck with school.

pibs
August 25th, 2008, 05:53
u say good bye but i say hello :D
I wish you best of luck in your studies.

take care bud

pibs

Kaiser
August 25th, 2008, 07:36
Hope to see you pop around still on weekends. :D

kcajblue
August 25th, 2008, 08:19
good luck in school dude.
and yeah im on the list! awesome.

but yeah, im going back to school too, so i probably wont be on the internet a lot unless its for school work.

im finally in college.
yay, i think.

mike_jmg
August 25th, 2008, 19:27
Good luck man, but is not like you're leaving, only that you wont be here that often

souLLy
August 25th, 2008, 19:44
Shame we never talked too much, but I've heard lots of the other members of staff have lots of good things to say about you, don't be a stranger :)

type_theEND
August 25th, 2008, 20:52
its good to see that your not getting sucked into the internet like some people do. Always remember that real life is more important then online life. But in any case, we'll miss ya dude. :(

Don't worry, I'll be the new coolest kid in DCEmu =D

fg-54
August 26th, 2008, 18:00
with 49 posts? you gotta have at least 50 before you can be kewl like me! anyways, good luck in school eviltaco! and i hope you can drop by on holidays or something.

newb_fo_life
August 31st, 2008, 00:14
Cya round :)

DarthPaul
September 9th, 2008, 10:33
DarthPaul/Xulap

Wow, I haven't been around here for ages, and you still mention me... Now THAT is sweet!

I hope you're doing well at school.

acn010
September 9th, 2008, 12:23
Don't worry, I'll be the new coolest kid in DCEmu =D

you have to be cooler than that, like me for example XD

ninja9393
September 17th, 2008, 01:32
I know I am way late to the party cause of school and computer issues and crap but good luck to you, you are a great guy to talk to on the interwebznet