PDA

View Full Version : Tales of Hearts Gets Two Versions

wraggster
August 25th, 2008, 23:57
Namco is getting set to answer that age-old question: which is better, CG or anime? In Japan, Tales series fans will get to make their choice by buying one of two versions of Tales of Hearts.

The upcoming DS entry in the series will be released in two forms. One form will have anime movies as produced by Production I.G. The other form will have CG movies as produced by Shirogumi.

Aside from the changes to the movies, the in-game content will be exactly the same.

You can get a glimpse at the changes for yourself by browsing the Tales of Hearts website. When opening up the site, you'll have to select between a preference for either the anime or CG version. The artwork on the site changes accordingly.

Both versions of Tales of Hearts will hit Japan in December. Outside of Japan, Namco has yet to announce its plans for the title. We'll have to wait and see if we'll be given a similar choice, or if we'll have one particular animation style forced on us.

http://uk.ds.ign.com/articles/902/902592p1.html

da_head
August 26th, 2008, 03:37
wats cg?

EDIT: lol 69th post

kurtless
August 26th, 2008, 04:45
wats cg?

EDIT: lol 69th post

CG is short for "Computer Generated", think Pixar, or that new Star wars Clone Wars movie in theaters, thats CG.

kcajblue
August 26th, 2008, 08:40
i thought it was computer graphics, but whatever.

anyway, man, thats a hard choice.

i like both anime and cg.