PDA

View Full Version : DCEmu Members - Time For you to Make a Decision #3

wraggster
August 26th, 2008, 00:55
Hi all last week i asked you if we should move the News forums into their own section and the result was a resounding NO, you want the news forums left where they are.

All the easier for me, also we asked if you wanted things easier by having all the forums in one long index forum, again you answered by saying leave them as they are.

OK another decision time, should we for the major scenes have a standardised amount of forums, Now for smaller scenes one discussion forum should really be ample but for larger scenes and more active scenes we should have more.

The proposal is this and ill use PSP as the example

heres what we are looking at

News Forum

Emulation & Homebrew Forum
Hacking & Development Forum
Game Modding Forum
Gaming and Hardware Forum

Now its over to all the DCEmu Members to post what forums they would like to see and what can be merged to get rid of unnessary forums.

Have your say Via Comments. Got better ideas then please share them, if i dont answer then another admin surely will.

Thanks as usual for your time.

Sterist
August 26th, 2008, 02:10
one thing i´d like to see changed, though not related to forums, is the organization of homebrew categorized as Games, Applications, Demos, and a few others arond the UMD-loader-link-area.

if it´s all html, i should be able to do this. i´ve done quite a bit of html ....about 5 years ago lol but i´ve been looking forward to relearning.

just an idea and offer :)

silverstein101
August 26th, 2008, 04:25
it would be really nice to see the psp section organized that way

i can't speak for other scenes though

KeenCommander
August 26th, 2008, 04:59
It sounds like a good idea to me.

dejkirkby
August 26th, 2008, 06:08
I'd agree with you on this one, Wraggy.

____anders____
August 26th, 2008, 11:50
good idea, i always press the wrong one when i'm looking for a thread..

great idea :thumbup:

Emulation_Chief
August 26th, 2008, 20:20
Hello:

I also agree with the proposed layout. But I would like to add another one. This one are for the small ones like Gizmondo.

Device 1, Device 2, Etc
News
Games
Etc

Grouping the small ones on a small table will be easier to navigate. Also, all the info will be available at hand. Other suggestions will be fine and appreciated.