PDA

View Full Version : Could anyone Help me Out? looking for my long lost love

gamesforlife
August 26th, 2008, 07:06
Hello everyone.. I'm gonna try and keep this very short, hoping that you guys will read and maybe help me out.

Many, many years ago i played an awesome video game on a Terminator II console(I believe it was a version of the Sega Mega drive, because i lived in Europe at the time). i've been googling for a couple of days now but it's impossible to find.

What i remember is that i played as a futuristic cop, fighting bad guys and eventually fighting a boss at the end of every level.
What stands out though(someone has to remember) was that throughout every level there would be boxes that you'd break and they would reveal an individual letter from A to D. After collecting 3 letters(any combination of the 4) a small flying machine(robot) would appear above ur head and it would start following you.
Every different combination would create a different robot with a different gun(flamethrower, lasers, dammit i cant remember). YOu could also hang on
to the machine and fly over obstacles and stuff.

And last thing i remember is the second boss fight which at the time i thought was impossible. It involved a big guy(monster or something) wielding a sword and you'd fight him on a lift which continually went up.

OMG this was so long, but please if anyone remembers a name or something, help me out, i have so many fond memories of that game.
thanks in advance

quzar
August 26th, 2008, 14:15
sounds a lot like gunstar heroes, but so many of those games were similar...

Darksaviour69
August 26th, 2008, 14:51
Probotector?

fg-54
August 26th, 2008, 17:55
sounds like a cool game........my best guess is robocop maybe? :P

gamesforlife
August 27th, 2008, 03:04
well thank you all for your replies, still haven't found it butim not going to give up.

The funny thing is that the name on the cartrige said robocop 3, but i dont believe the game was in any way related to robocop.

pibs
August 27th, 2008, 05:59
It could be judge dredd but i haven't played that game in years. Its the first thing that popped into my head when u said futuristic cop.