PDA

View Full Version : Home Viewer V1.0

wraggster
August 27th, 2008, 00:06
News/release from Roeur boat (http://forums.qj.net/showthread.php?t=144010)

Here's another badly-named application I've made that I made so I could sort the many games and apps on my PSP. You can freely move your games up and down in the list and there is also an option to sort them all alphabetically. There is also a search feature and you can launch your stuff from the app aswell.

I hope somebody else finds this useful and if anyone has any suggestions or comments feel free to post below or send an email to my address in the readme.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

elliott_nally
August 27th, 2008, 12:43
This is perfect! Exactly what I was looking for and probably the easiest to use! Great work!

danknugz
August 27th, 2008, 16:06
thanks i just got an 8 gig msd so this will come in handy!

EDIT: except for the fact that it wont work .... im running a slim with 3.90m33cfw. it just starts to load and then shuts down my psp. oh well, ill just keep looking for an app that will do this!

ricosuavez
August 28th, 2008, 22:24
ok i have a problem everything seems to work fine except if i browse to the bottom and go one click past the last entry my psp freezes and i have to force shutdow...i tryed putting another file as last entry and still the same problem ...freeze...
i dont know if this is related but the first entry has no name and icon(after i saved alphbetically)

please fix that problem ...i really find this program usefull...i will use homebrew sorter for now...but yours is like a step up so please fix it ...

maybe it is not compatible with 390 cf

for your info : slim 390 m33-3...ms0(sandisk) 8 g (almost full)

abiriv
October 1st, 2008, 00:34
the same thing is happening to me...it loads and freezes at the first movement of trying to place a game in a certain place...i am currently on cfw 401m33-2

seksmeup
October 1st, 2008, 18:25
Use PSPFiler. It lets you reorganize your homebrew/iso list if you press triangle, then <-

whitetiger2695
December 4th, 2009, 22:56
the same thing is happening to me...it loads and freezes at the first movement of trying to place a game in a certain place...i am currently on cfw 401m33-2

just as a bit of refrence for all you homeviewer fans out there... me included

im running the last psp slim hackable with cfw 5.00 m33-6 and it works fine then upgraded to 5.50 Gen-d2 and still working fine if not better. I can play all my games and some i wasnt able to before so if you dont mind upgrading to m33-6 then gen-d after that gen-d2 and you will love your psp all over again i was a hardcore m33 user just switched over today. Hopefully Darkalex will come back and greet us with more m33 but for now gen seems the way to go.

wisinx
December 5th, 2009, 23:20
thanks i just got an 8 gig msd so this will come in handy!

EDIT: except for the fact that it wont work .... im running a slim with 3.90m33cfw. it just starts to load and then shuts down my psp. oh well, ill just keep looking for an app that will do this!

This is perfect! Exactly what I was looking for and probably the easiest to use! Great work!

ok i have a problem everything seems to work fine except if i browse to the bottom and go one click past the last entry my psp freezes and i have to force shutdow...i tryed putting another file as last entry and still the same problem ...freeze...
i dont know if this is related but the first entry has no name and icon(after i saved alphbetically)

please fix that problem ...i really find this program usefull...i will use homebrew sorter for now...but yours is like a step up so please fix it ...

maybe it is not compatible with 390 cf

for your info : slim 390 m33-3...ms0(sandisk) 8 g (almost full)

just as a bit of refrence for all you homeviewer fans out there... me included

im running the last psp slim hackable with cfw 5.00 m33-6 and it works fine then upgraded to 5.50 Gen-d2 and still working fine if not better. I can play all my games and some i wasnt able to before so if you dont mind upgrading to m33-6 then gen-d after that gen-d2 and you will love your psp all over again i was a hardcore m33 user just switched over today. Hopefully Darkalex will come back and greet us with more m33 but for now gen seems the way to go.

Use PSPFiler. It lets you reorganize your homebrew/iso list if you press triangle, then <-

Grab PSP filler 6.4 here vvvvvvvvvv
:thumbup:PSP Filler 6.4 (http://www.psp-hacks.com/download.php?id=1075):thumbup: