PDA

View Full Version : Help me get a Xbox 360 !!

PSmonkey
November 23rd, 2005, 19:24
Can someone please help me get a xbox 360 core unit!!

I have the cash to pay for everything but i'm not about to spent $600 to buy a core off ebay (what a joke). but if someone can help get me a core please contact me via the forums.

Ps. spread the word !!! PSmonkey needs an xbox 360 to play ridge racer 6. So HELP ME PLEASE !!

-- EDIT --

I've ordered a japanese xbox 360 insted. I will be getting mine sometime next week (i ordered a while ago but just now updating the first post so the site reflects it).

Cap'n 1time
November 23rd, 2005, 19:58
I really recomend you wait for a while. First generation consoles are always having problems.

Produkt
November 23rd, 2005, 20:11
I think the 2nd version of it might be much nicer :D

They say quake 4 had rediculess issues lag to no end.

PSmonkey
November 23rd, 2005, 20:20
Quake 4 also is a launch title not optimised for the system.

The 360 has 3 cpu cores and i think only 1 game suposetly uses more then 1 core. :)

Also why not get a launch system? More issues of security flaws (my xbox launch was better then the 1.5 revision for modding, my 1.0 jpn psp is still king !!).

Cap'n 1time
November 23rd, 2005, 20:36
Quake 4 also is a launch title not optimised for the system.

The 360 has 3 cpu cores and i think only 1 game suposetly uses more then 1 core. :)

Also why not get a launch system? More issues of security flaws (my xbox launch was better then the 1.5 revision for modding, my 1.0 jpn psp is still king !!).

also true.

PSmonkey
November 28th, 2005, 07:25
Smashmyxbox is so freaking lame.

1) Its stupid.
2) They did it when nobody was really around to see. just a small handful of people.

I mean god they should have gone somewhere to pick up a system at midnight then go to a store who does not open till 9-10 and do it there infront of a massive crowed.

The guys who pulled the prank with a empty xbox box was much better. They were not really trying to piss people off, they were just trying to look like a fool and get people to believe they just lost their new toy.

Anyways regarding an xbox. I am now just going to order a japanese unit. I get a lovely prem with out the overly jacked up price, its already been said to run quite a few american games (not sure how they tested since its not out yet, maybe a jpn mag or something), I get FF11 beta, & i get a whole bunch of free crap.

The only downfall is dealing with $100 shipping expenses & hoping its not a bad system but luckly I think the site i import from will help me if there is any problems (i'll just have to fork out tons in shipping cost).

Produkt
December 3rd, 2005, 05:48
Good luck with that bub, my friend has 2 xbox 360's both planned for the week before christmas On ebay... selling just in time to arive on christmas eve

dunno how it will work out...

If you saw it on ebay a fella from my local area was selling his pre order (the slip of paper that says you have prepaid for an xbox 360, no garuntee of getting one from the store) Was able to get 1,100 dollars just for that piece of paper! (this was of cource a week befor the console was to be released)

Oh last thing This man wants to offer you his magic light skills to the holiday world (a marvel with wires :P) http://media.putfile.com/WizardsofWinter-SM