PDA

View Full Version : Prince Of Persia Pops Out Of Psp Trailer

wraggster
November 23rd, 2005, 22:00
December is going to witness the blade-twirling Prince of Persia prancing onto Sony's PSP in Prince of Persia: Revelations, which is kind of Warrior Within but with new content - additional puzzles, new maps and redesigned levels, yadda yadda. A new trailer from the game is stabbing a sword tipped with trademark PoP action into our eyeballs and twisting it around a bit in an effort to make them pop out.
It may be that if you've already played Warrior Within then it'd be more fun going down to your local park and flicking dog poo with a stick at people than playing Revelations, but we'll have to wait and see.

Watch the trailer at C&VG here --> http://www.computerandvideogames.com/news/news_story.php?id=129945

LazerTag
November 23rd, 2005, 22:08
Well this settles it for me. If PoP requires 2.0 firmware, I'm upgrading. If it reuires a higher version then 2.0, I'm buying a second PSP.

DrSarcasmo
November 24th, 2005, 00:26
Looks like we got another killer app for the PSP. It looks to be Warrior Within revamped for the PSP. That was a Sah-Weeet game. Everyday looks brighter for us PSP owners.