PDA

View Full Version : c64 emu x ds ...

jimiz
November 24th, 2005, 10:20
just dead ?!?....

no news...no update...no beta releases... bah!!!

I remeber "SPLASH"...a BIG BIG BIG fake false c64 emulator x GBA...many pictures in the WEB site...promises in every emulatron web sites...and later many moths...no body haved see anything!
The Autor was happy to be famous WITH NOTHING! very easy so... ...

I hope this now is not thesame for the NDS... because is really POOR of emulators... and peope who like work with this concole!

pippo
November 24th, 2005, 10:23
I hope to :(

scrabbus
November 24th, 2005, 10:27
Hey we all feel your pain man, I had hoped that with the DS spanking all comers in the market, that the coders would have at least given us something in regards to a c54 emulator, but alas no. COME ON GUYS WHERE ARE ALL THE EMULATORS???

GPF
November 24th, 2005, 17:48
I posted last week an update on my site/forum about the status, and again today.

Iv been very busy with a new baby and havent had a lot of time to work on this, since no one has donated me a flashcard/gbamp I can not test on my DS, so that make me have to reley on ds emulators and the nice people in #dsdev and #dcemu on efnet, who have tested many of my alpha frodoDS releases. So if you have a spare flashcard I would definetly concentrate more on this project :)

Troy(GPF)
http://gpf.dcemu.co.uk

jimiz
November 25th, 2005, 07:49
well...I can't send you MY flash , because I have only one...but:

a) I repeat...ANY HELP ...ANY.... for testing, help, try ecc...I GIVE all my time... , so I can try with my hardware and say the results...

b) the net/shops are really full now for every thing about, Flash, m3, g6, MK2.3 , neo...ecc..ecc are more flashcard that emulators for the NDS!.. :p

I like also say...is true ..the NDS have really a poor scene in the emulators softwares,...(look for the PSP !!! GP32 !!!) why? the nds have not much power?!?...no... IF the GBA have running many arcade and emulators (PCE!)...near perfectly....the NDS sure can make DOUBLE!

The problem is another....not much people with good experience and Years...BUY the DS... so the DS have only a little panorama of extra programs...

I don't Know if something change with the time...but sure, the few GOOD people LIKE you , rthat TRY to make something ( c64 frodo port...) MUST be help and be grate!
Don'T forget US...!!

THX! ;)

jaws365
November 25th, 2005, 09:10
WOW, I did not even know the nintendo scene cared for a C64 emulator...how about Amiga? I would definitly buy a DS if these things ever gets to see daylight!