PDA

View Full Version : Need info on PSone PSP Games.

EvilGit08
August 28th, 2008, 22:47
Hi,

I just wanted to ask, what Pops do I need to use the my PSone games on PSP 4.01 M33-2? See, I'm going to burn them all to a DVD, cause I'm going to need to restart my PC soon, and really don't want to lose what I've done lol.
Most of the games I compiled seem to work.

I need to know what Pop I should use to boot them with to get the best out of them, and write on the game folders what pop to use (like, Countdown Vampires [Original] or Final Fantasy IV [3.30], just an example). I've searched around and keep getting different anwsers :confused:

These are my PSone games: (all are NTSC-US)
Countdown Vampires
Final Fantasy Origins
Final Fantasy IV
Final Fantasy V
Final Fantasy VI
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VIII (SLPS-02180)
Final Fantasy IX
Metal Gear Solid (SLUS-00594)
Metal Gear Solid - VR Missions
Pandemonium! 2
Parasite Eve
Parasite Eve II (SLPS-00025)
Resident Evil - Director's Cut (maybe DualShock)
Resident Evil 2 (maybe DualShock) (SLPS-01222)
Resident Evil 3 - Nemesis (SLPS-01222)
Resident Evil - Survivor
Silent Hill
Tomb Raider 2
Tomb Raider 3
Tomb Raider 4
Tomb Raider 5

All of these are single .EBOOT's and seem to work, except
Final Fantasy IX, no sound on disc 1
Parasite Eve II, crashs on squaresoft logo
Tomb Raider 2, crashs in training and main game
Tomb Raider 4, crashs after first level loads
and Tomb Raider 5, doesn't load at all!

I know its a lot to ask, I'm new to this whole thing, only just found out about it cause the PSP I just brought from ebay was 4.01 M33-2.

please can you guys and girls tell me what the best pop is to load each game. all the Game and Save ID's are the ones that were recommended on gamerspress.com

Also, I used PSX2PSP 1.4.2 to compile these eboots.

Any help would be great! :)

Also, all the games without the Game ID next to the title are on the default Game ID, and all the games with more then 1 disc are all set to match the first disc Game ID and Save ID. Do I need to change any of them?

tinman
August 29th, 2008, 03:13
Sorry, but please use Google, it took me less than 10 seconds.

DCEmu list (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=47123)

Wiki type list with links to game ID's (http://www.gamerspress.com/index.php?title=PSX_on_PSP_Compatibility_List)

#1 hit on Google (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&hs=1iY&q=psp+pops+compatibility+list&btnG=Search)

Hope this helps, I know its a lot of info, and combos of that info, but this is most of what you should need. :)

Mod note: If linking to other sites like this is against the rules let me know. Sorry in advance if so.

EvilGit08
August 29th, 2008, 08:23
thanks =)
not use to all this psp stuff lol the only 2 games I'm having problems with now are Parasite Eve II and Final Fantasy IX. I don't mind having Final Fantasy IX disc 1 without sound, but what pops do I load Parasite Eve II in? it either doesn't start at all or still crashs on Squaresoft logo :confused: