PDA

View Full Version : I am SO mad

IndianCheese
November 24th, 2005, 21:09
I know I already posted this but it is gnawing at my brain. I have come up with a working method to running 2.00 games on 1.50, but I don't have one to test. Can someone plz shrink an ISO (even if it is shrunk to the point to which it is unplayable) of GTA or SOCOM so I can test it?

Mr.Modem
November 24th, 2005, 21:36
It's just stupid to ask the same question again. Just tell everyone how you have thought to do this and someone that have a GTA iso can rip it and test your hack. If it works I'm sure you will get the credit for it.

IndianCheese
November 25th, 2005, 18:59
I don't even need an ISO...all I need is a form of a copy of the game, but I don't have it.

SoQb0nc5r
November 25th, 2005, 21:50
I don't even need an ISO...all I need is a form of a copy of the game, but I don't have it.

your sig says you have ripped a umd and it works? maybe u can use that iso?

Flipao
November 26th, 2005, 01:46
He doesn't even need a game, just a movie that uses the codec the 2.0 games require.

Some hacker we got here :|

THINKABOTIT
November 26th, 2005, 04:05
:cool: download bit comet and go to iso hunt for ur games!!secret revealed :cool:

bill00000
November 26th, 2005, 04:10
BAH! the 2.0 requirement is not the codec!

*o*
November 26th, 2005, 23:04
pm sent

IndianCheese
November 27th, 2005, 05:12
My problem is not finding an ISO--my problem is that I have a 512MB stick. If someone can shrink the ISO without corrupting it, that would be great. In fact, I don't really need the game to even be playable. If the worlds, music, sounds, movies, etc. were all ripped but the 2.00 requirement was still there and the ISO was small enough, I could test it and release the method.

I am using UMD Emulator, and I tried removing the sounds from the ISO myself, but I am doing something wrong which makes the UMD "invisible" to the PSP for whatever reason. I also tried using Devhook, but that just showed me a black screen.

What I am saying is not that my method is not working, but that I am not ripping data from the ISO correctly. If an experienced someone could rip the SOCOM ISO so the MB is 420 or lower (don't wanna delete my gamesaves!) and can get the SOCOM icon to appear through UMD Emulator on the PSP menu, I could use that to officially test my hack.

magicruss
November 27th, 2005, 10:32
Hey Indian cheese,

Just get someone to beta test it for you - simple.

And how is it a "working" method if you have not tested it yet?? - you have been posting about this for day's now and i cannot beleive that you have no iso after all this time.

Just release the eboots to someone you can trust and get them to test it!!