PDA

View Full Version : wdf do emulators do?:confused: :confused:

Jman0708
November 25th, 2005, 18:37
:confused: im mad chill wit the emulators and home brew gaMES JUST I SEE no point in emulators there is no point to them:confused:

ThomasLeFevre
November 25th, 2005, 19:04
:confused: im mad chill wit the emulators and home brew gaMES JUST I SEE no point in emulators there is no point to them:confused:Its to use the PSP to its FULL POTENTIAL,to be able to play all those games you loved way back when,to have fun

xuphorz
November 25th, 2005, 19:38
he/she is most likely post n64 era born, so he/she doesn't know about snes, genesis, and the like

Terial
November 26th, 2005, 01:35
...emulators are the greatest pinicial that our technology can ever reach.... *is waiting for a world emulator* hehehehe..... yes.... *taps fingers together

perezmaximus
November 26th, 2005, 03:19
:confused: im mad chill wit the emulators and home brew gaMES JUST I SEE no point in emulators there is no point to them:confused:
The emulators are to play old school games, snes, genesis, turbografx etc...
When games where just fun to play and not to bust your brain. There are also some new emulators, gba, DS, etc. There is nothing more sweeter than playing snes games on the go and watching people who don't know and say isn't that a nintendo game on a sony psp? Just remember to play "legaly owned" roms. :rolleyes: The thing is if your not using emu's then your missing alot of the PSP's potential.

Mr.Modem
November 26th, 2005, 08:14
Don't hesitate, just emulate! :D

plungmonies
November 28th, 2005, 13:34
what the hell does "mad chill wit" mean?

kids and their fractured grasp on the english language........no wonder you don't "get" emulation.

Cap'n 1time
November 28th, 2005, 14:01
what the hell does "mad chill wit" mean?

kids and their fractured grasp on the english language........no wonder you don't "get" emulation.

hey, mad chill out dawg. mad props to my hommie for the query. no need to be hate'n. i pop the cappa in ass biotch. you down wit dis dawg? yo?

MY MOTHER IS THE SON OF A BROTHER WHOS FATHER IS MY DAUGHTER!
man its early.

:confused: :p :D :confused:

plungmonies
November 28th, 2005, 15:00
I guess I am just not all that up to date with american colloquialism's.
nahh I have many american freinds from different backgrounds and none of them talk like that, its just a really lame stereotype. Maybe I will start posting in an australianesque stereotype.
G'Day mayte, Bobs ya uncle, steve irwin yeeeer, oh wait a dingo's got my baby, call that a knife......that's a knife.

today is the future we were promised yesterday.
man its late.....and bloody hot here in oz..

motoroil
November 30th, 2005, 21:40
can yall stop tryin to act all gangsta and stuff. its just really stupid. I already have enuff ppl tryin to be ghetto in high skool even tho they live in the richest county in the US. Go Fairfax County

MGFox
November 30th, 2005, 22:13
What? You're allowed to type in an indecipherable language, and no one else can?

Although, I think the point trying to be made is...just because you speak in a bastardized version of the English Language, doesn't mean you need to type it!

And emulators allow us to play the games of older consoles, the classics that are the sole reason you have the games you have today, on the PSP and more importantly (for me), on the move!

Cheers,
Fox

EDIT: Sorry, I made this post thinking that the first poster and the poster before me were the same person...which, of course...they're not. However, my post remains valid, it's just directed at two people now! :D

plungmonies
December 1st, 2005, 00:43
Agreed, I also hate it when people have to abrreviate everything they type. That drives me nuts.

Cap'n 1time
December 1st, 2005, 03:25
sorry about the "edited post" crap plug.. Im still not used to this mod setup.

i really think things like "leet" speak kill the internet... but thats just my opinion. now that im a mod, I cant act pissy around these people... so I am depending on you guys to do it for me .

plungmonies
December 1st, 2005, 12:04
why can you not act pissy? everyone is entitled to an opinion, besides you are quite right in what you have to say.

Jman0708
December 3rd, 2005, 14:14
so if i just download snes emulator all i do is run it and i can play games dat i dont have to download like jsut download snes extract to psp run and playgames dat come wit it?

Jman0708
December 4th, 2005, 05:40
never fycking mind i cant belive how sick emulators are i...

1timeuser- because your new to this il go easy.. THOES GAMES ARE ILLEGAL! We do not care what you download, but dont discuss it here please! thanks.

plungmonies
December 4th, 2005, 05:47
someone may want to edit the last post here, not only is it written in some unknown language but it has a link to a rom site.