View Full Version : Spider

synopsis76
November 26th, 2005, 06:41
Spider Solotaire for PSP Python by Synopsis

http://www.verner.co.nz/psp/spider_screen_shot.png

Download it at http://www.verner.co.nz/psp/downloads/Spider.zip

wraggster
November 26th, 2005, 09:31
News posted and thanks for a stunning release, first Python game if my memory serves me correct :)

Ichijoe
November 26th, 2005, 10:31
I love Spider Solitaire, it's One of the things that get's me though my Day!
So Spider on the PSP™ ROCKS! :cool:

If I had to be critical with this Release I'd have to ask for a better Exit the the One currently used that tosses your but back to the Dashboard after you win. :(

Useually I like to play Two or three Games in a Row, so I really hope that the Author can fix this in a latter release!

But, on the whole it get's a an 8.9 outa 10!

MaxSMoke
November 26th, 2005, 11:39
That's a tough game, never played Spider Solitaire before. Great release!

Are there any plans to release some theme packs? Different card graphics and/or backgrounds? Maybe some music playback in the background? Sound effects? Or, could make the cards explode when you finally get a flush! Just throwing some ideas out there.

emran41
November 26th, 2005, 13:44
how do you instal it?

emran41
November 26th, 2005, 13:44
how do u install spider soiltar

Ichijoe
November 26th, 2005, 17:41
The same way you install any other Game / App for PSP™ Firmware v1.50.

In the x:\PSP\GAME Directory...

synopsis76
November 26th, 2005, 20:05
I love Spider Solitaire, it's One of the things that get's me though my Day!
So Spider on the PSP™ ROCKS! :cool:

If I had to be critical with this Release I'd have to ask for a better Exit the the One currently used that tosses your but back to the Dashboard after you win. :(

Useually I like to play Two or three Games in a Row, so I really hope that the Author can fix this in a latter release!

But, on the whole it get's a an 8.9 outa 10!
That was a simple crash bug. I have fixed it and it now takes you back to the intro screen when you finish a game.

synopsis76
November 26th, 2005, 20:07
That's a tough game, never played Spider Solitaire before. Great release!

Are there any plans to release some theme packs? Different card graphics and/or backgrounds? Maybe some music playback in the background? Sound effects? Or, could make the cards explode when you finally get a flush! Just throwing some ideas out there.
I do plan on adding sounds, and am thinking of nicer effects for when you complete things. The graphics are just png's (with alpha) so you can easily setup any theme you want.

synopsis76
November 26th, 2005, 20:56
I have also just fixed a bug where a row would be completed even if the suites are different.

Download the update at http://www.verner.co.nz/psp/downloads/Spider.zip

dj2005
November 27th, 2005, 21:36
Great game, sound would be awesome. Not sure if this happens for anyone else but sometimes the game freezes and I either have to start a new game (if it lets me) or go back to the psp dashboard. Anyways keep it up man!

mattfazzer
November 28th, 2005, 20:42
x