PDA

View Full Version : Sprite Editor DS 0.3.2

wraggster
August 29th, 2008, 21:39
News/release from pypebros (http://www.dev-fr.org/index.php?topic=3703.0)

After a year of development just across the board, I am pleased to announce the launch of the new version of my favorite graphics editor on DS: SEDS.

On the menu this version 0.3.2, a new editing mode 32x32 pixels and the ability to edit "horse" on two blocks with brand new mode "slider" that you appear with the button R. I also added a "palette fast" under the grid, more ergonomic and allows to reorganize the color palette or import via wifi colors of any image.
Not bad for improvements in memory management, files largest, can mix blocks 16x16 and 32x32, consistent with the level editor, and a library LGPL to use all that stuff in your programs.

Obviously, controls the previous version are still valid. There is always that 4 files directly manipulated by the publisher (loaded with START + L + (ABXY) and saved with START + R + (ABXY)), but a backup system automatic range the previous contents of the file / data / seds if you ever decide to crush it. You can also simply rewrite the edited file with START + R + R.

It is always a Beta version, meaning that the top screen is filled with message and debug company and I am holder of any feedback succeptible to improve the program. The publisher of animation (L + SELECT) is still rudimentary, and the editor of pallets (SELECT) also

PS: if you want to try the functions of automatic update (START + SELECT) or file transfer via WiFi, make sure you do not have files exec_stub.arm * of the previous version, which dragged on your SD card: the current version to download the application (QUIT button).

Pixelez well _ ^ ^
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

igogiko
May 14th, 2009, 13:13
paska : p