PDA

View Full Version : WALLPAPER v0.1

wraggster
August 29th, 2008, 21:42
News via Nintendomax (http://www.nintendomax.com/)

Tigro realizes the first version of "WALLPAPER, What About LLearning Polish lAnguage with Personal nativE speakeR?" Application that allows you to learn Polish.

Quote:
As you should know, "Knowledge is key to a success" - I, as a native speaker of Polish language, am going to give you interesting knowledge - I'll try to teach you Polish! Language, which was used for many hundred years, by great poets, kings, scientists and ordinary people.
Then, I decided to try to learn you this beautiful (but, not hide it, hard to learn) language. Think about these hot chicks around you, when you say "Czesc" instead of "Hi!" About these gangsta-wannabes trying to hide from you, when you say "Nie wkurzajcie mnie!" instead of "Do not piss me off." About these full of fear Persians escaping from the battleground when you scream "Przygotujcie sie na chwale!" to your soldiers instead of "Prepare for glory!". Think about all these profits!
This homebrew, as it's 0.1 version, you will learn basics of Polish - next will make you P0l15h-14ngu4g3-1337. Do not waste your time - begin your journey with Polish!

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments