PDA

View Full Version : Quick and easy DVD to PSP (how?)

1Day666
November 26th, 2005, 22:25
Im new to all this and want easy how to's any suggestions :confused:
also should I upgrade to v2.5 for the copyright thingi (as US and England have different laws on copying)

vincesecuricor2005
November 27th, 2005, 12:52
theres really no need to upgrade what firmware are you running at the moment and what sort of things would you like to do with your psp

1Day666
November 28th, 2005, 21:33
Im on v2.0 Im not teci minded, ive been told to just buy eploder movies
But I want to learn how toos BUT idiot guides ive seen are above this idiot lol
ive seen the how to in Jdemon but not tried it seems long winded

ive bought my son a psp for xmas and am not upgrading that

vincesecuricor2005
November 29th, 2005, 01:44
im me if u need help or programs, will always reply and will (usually) be helpful

Cap'n 1time
December 2nd, 2005, 20:05
this is the submit news thread. Please post your questions in the correct thread.

Jdemon
December 3rd, 2005, 00:02
long winded??? :(

Seriously though, I wrote it like that in an attempt to make it easy to follow for people who aren't "tech" oriented. And I also tried to cover all the bases for thoes who are a little more capable to understand. I think the simplest conversion program you're gonna find is 3GP but you're still going to need to rip your own DVD's.

1Day666
December 3rd, 2005, 00:49
saw this http://www.kielmartin.net/pspmovie/ BUT Ive got simpledivx4.40.12 and not tried anythin yet
so im open to suggestions

1Day666
December 3rd, 2005, 09:12
Didn't mean to ofend what you have done is good, when I said I was new I ment it ( I can now turn the PC OFF and ON without gettin error messages lol:)
Im gettin there with it though I have used your guide to put TV programs on
BUT I still get films split is that normal. And as Im on v2.0 is that different to
say 1.5

P.S my sons PSP will be kept on well whats best to keep it on 1.???

Thanx for expertize on this every bit helps...