PDA

View Full Version : Man Faces 21 Years for Killing Baby Who Interrupted Game

wraggster
August 30th, 2008, 19:33
I'm not sure how this piece of garbage gets manslaughter and not murder — probably because it was a plea agreement. But a man in Arizona has pleaded guilty in the death of an 18-day old baby whose crying had interrupted his video game.

http://kotaku.com/5043801/man-faces-21-years-for-killing-baby-who-interrupted-game

newb_fo_life
August 30th, 2008, 19:55
What a freaking idiot.

gutbub
August 30th, 2008, 20:38
Holy shit, I'm from Arizona. Damn, that's bullshit. I wish I knew this guy so I could give that sob a good ol ass whooping. They should fry his ass, not just 21 years. That baby will never see the light of day again, so neither should he.

Sketchy
August 30th, 2008, 20:46
They should fry his ass, not just 21 years. That baby will never see the light f day again, so neither should he.

Took the words right out of my mouth, man.

Geez, what is this world coming too??:(

Mista Grimm
August 30th, 2008, 21:08
hes probably so fckd up in the head he didnt even realize what he was doing, but a baby? really? man im depressed now:(

maxipower90
August 30th, 2008, 21:16
wow what a sick bast**d

hope he rots in prison

alanparker05
August 30th, 2008, 21:19
Do they have the death penalty in Arizona?... if so they should beat him to death with a xbox original, i'm sure it wouldn't take more than one blow

newb_fo_life
August 30th, 2008, 21:25
Do they have the death penalty in Arizona?... if so they should beat him to death with a xbox original, i'm sure it wouldn't take more than one blow

The xbox manual said in it not to be dropped from more than 1ft LoL (or somthing like that)

MaxMouseDLL
August 31st, 2008, 00:26
I'm a father... If my son was crying while i was playing a video game i'd turn the game off... This makes me sick, i hope his fellow inmates discover his crime and **** him up bad.

vicious1988
August 31st, 2008, 00:31

Couldn't they just use the original controller:thumbup:.

But on a serious note, WTF? That's not right.

mike_jmg
August 31st, 2008, 01:02
Man, what is the world coming to????

Veskgar
August 31st, 2008, 04:18
I hope they put this guy in genpop and not protective custody. Someone should take care of him in some way shape or form if word gets out why he's locked up.

Mr Corky
August 31st, 2008, 08:04
For people wondering why he got manslughter instead of murder, it's because his lawyers can prove metally insane and he wouldnt get as much time, if any at all.

Gene
August 31st, 2008, 08:42
Holy shit, I'm from Arizona. Damn, that's bullshit. I wish I knew this guy so I could give that sob a good ol ass whooping. They should fry his ass, not just 21 years. That baby will never see the light of day again, so neither should he.

An eye for an eye and we would all be blind. but he should be locked up for this for the rest of his life. They need to castrate this guy quick though. Preventive measures, right?

oooooomonkeys
August 31st, 2008, 10:28
what the f**k is the world coming to? thats just sick.
this guy should be in jail for life or at the least the death penalty. im a firm believer in take a life and yours shall be taken.

.:}<3\/!}\{:.
August 31st, 2008, 10:48
WTF!!! man, that baby only had 18 days on earth, :( poor baby , i hope that idiot gets served!!!

____anders____
August 31st, 2008, 13:20
damn.. that is just wrong.
there are som pretty sick people in this world...
but this takes the prize...

how the hell can you do such thing?

R4mbo
August 31st, 2008, 18:40
Cut the balls off, cut the hands off, cut everything off.

Lastron
August 31st, 2008, 18:51
The realy amazing thing is he got "manslaughter".
Its obviose he pled guilty of "manslaugher" not murder. This means he doesnt care about atoning for what hes done and obviose wasnt very guilty.

This is psycotic. "21 years" "manslaughter"

Hes obviosly wasnt the only nutcase in court...

Im seeing a lot of hate here and i hope he sees this and weeps!

noname1
August 31st, 2008, 19:33
WTF?! this is ****ed up why would you kill a baby because he's annoying you?
Hmmm some people are just sick in their head.