PDA

View Full Version : Atari's On-the-Move Driving Theory Test and Highway Code Tutor for DS

wraggster
August 30th, 2008, 21:22
Atari are pleased to announce the release of Driving Theory Training for the hugely popular Nintendo DS console. Driving Theory Training gives players the unique opportunity to revise, practice and take virtual tests on driving theory exams and the Highway Code anywhere at anytime.

This is the first time that the Nintendo DS has been used as a new media device to help learners study and simulate the actual test. Driving Theory Training is aimed at provisional license holders who need that little extra help to be successful when the day of the real theory-exam comes around. This new application also offers valuable help to anyone who's thinking of learning to drive or needing a little extra information or refreshment.

Driving Theory Training Features the theory test questions and answers officially licensed by the DSA (Driving Standards Agency). In addition to a full theory test based on the real life exam, learners can benefit from revision, graphs, mini games and questions and answers relating to vehicles. The application also features the full Highway-code, ways to learn and revise as well as fun games to entertain whilst stimulating the mind.

Driving Theory Training is available in all good stores - RRP: £19.99

For more information you can visit www.uk.atari.com and for screens, video, packaging etc visit www.atari-press.com

paul3100
August 31st, 2008, 09:24
Actually this isn't bad and @ £20 it makes it even better, i passed my uk driving test 16 years ago and didn't have theory tests then but done the first 20 questions (cause im lazy) and got 18/20 lol

But there are 50 genuine uk theory questions and 1 hour to do them, questions change every time so its not always the same.

paul

theorytest
December 14th, 2009, 13:08
Many thanks for sharing the information.
Visit www.theory-test.co.uk (http://www.theory-test.co.uk)
for All official DSA car bike questions with hazard perception clips, multiple choice questions, driving test practice and tips, Show Me Tell Me Questions, practical test information