PDA

View Full Version : DsDsRevolution 30/08/08 Build - Stepmania for DS

wraggster
August 30th, 2008, 21:27
Thanks to our very observant DS Site readers who found this release the other day i bookmarked the site and im glad i did, the Stepmania type game (http://www41.atwiki.jp/tako2lab/pages/20.html)for the DS has been updated, i cant tell you whats new but hey try it out for yourself and let us know,

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

zzt
August 31st, 2008, 03:13
Yay for new release!:thumbup:

Timing for hold arrows and something to do with backgrounds seems to be the newest changes (according to rough yahoo translation).

Does seem like the timing on the hold arrows IS better though.

pas
September 1st, 2008, 12:51
Yay for new release!:thumbup:

Timing for hold arrows and something to do with backgrounds seems to be the newest changes (according to rough yahoo translation).

Does seem like the timing on the hold arrows IS better though.

the background thing:

it seems as there is now a standart default background available when the song doesn't provide a compatible one.

Grey Acumen
September 8th, 2008, 18:34
Hey, I just checked this thing, it looks like they've just added support for .ogg file types as well as adding, either support for or, a sound effect for when there are mines in the game.

You have to go to the actual site for the latest version, which seems to be 0.4.4. Can anyone else confirm the features I just mentioned?

MattSr
September 9th, 2008, 05:08
sweet this game actually works now, the only thing is the buttons are a little messed up during a song, like when i press "B" it does the up and right arrows at the same time, same for the "Up" arrow

Grey Acumen
September 9th, 2008, 17:03
The default controls are set goofy, but all you have to do is adjust that by editing the DSDSR.ini file located in the DSDSR folder that yu put on the root of your card.

The defaults are set up as follows:
ButtonUp=xx--
ButtonDown=-x--
ButtonLeft=x---
ButtonRight=-x--
ButtonA=---x
ButtonB=--x-
ButtonX=--xx
ButtonY=--x-
ButtonL=x---
ButtonR=---x

What you likely would want to set them up to is similar to what I do, where both the dpad and the abxy buttons are set up to corresponde to their direction. For this, you'll want to set up the controls as follows:
ButtonUp=--x-
ButtonDown=-x--
ButtonLeft=x---
ButtonRight=---x
ButtonA=---x
ButtonB=-x--
ButtonX=--x-
ButtonY=x---
ButtonL=x---
ButtonR=---x

kayzero
February 27th, 2010, 02:10